When's The First Beta Test?

I believe I heard the first Reborn beta would start early October. Any news on when this will be/what we can expect?

It will definitely not be early October, haha, not sure where that date came from or if it was mentioned off-hand or what.

We are attending OC5 this week and then when we get back we will announce when the Beta test will start.

(To be clear I don’t think that’s too far off the mark I just don’t want people expecting it to be the first week in October or something).

1 Like

It was stated in the interview you did. I’ll see if I can find it to back up myself up :stuck_out_tongue:

https://youtu.be/OWXDCcCIQig?t=9m51s 9:50

3 Likes

Haha, this is what I get for saying things off-hand like that.

As I said, that isn’t going to be too far off the mark, but just want to make sure people’s expectations are set correctly so there aren’t too many grumbles when we announce the actual start date.

2 Likes

I’m glad I asked because I was expecting the first week or so of October haha. Thanks for clarifying!

4 Likes

One small thing. Please don’t do them exactly every other weekend. Working every other weekend is a normal schedule for shift workers. I know I missed every single alpha test and beta test until the last one because they were all every other weekend. I know I can’t be the only person with this type of schedule.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.