Why are we using warp gates to get out of highsteppe?

As you can see we are clearly warping from each door in highsteppe to somewhere else, this seems like a total waste of energy, especially since we’re warping to the other doors’ exit. :thinking:

(yes, I’m aware I spelled “apparently” wrong)

7 Likes

Aparently, when highsteppe was being upgraded to the city it now is Tinny the witch mixed up one of the potions she was brewing with the hundreds and thousands of ruined potions aspiring mages handed to her in there journey to become mages.

This lead to highsteppe being cursed and all the doors not matching up logically to where they should be. Causing all local cartographers to rip there hair out.

5 Likes

I got no sense of orientation in rl, I literally look at a map, put it down, and walk in the wrong direction … looking at this a terrible suspicion raises its ugly head… IS THAT POSSIBLY A LONG-TERM CONSEQUENCE OF PLAYING TOO MUCH ORBUS O.o??

1 Like

This happened in the beta, it was correct before they shrunk the size of highsteppe, then doors lead to the wrong places

pretty sure the beta first just crashed you if you opened the wrong door, and then had it locked.

I stil find this a terrible design. its built like a rat maze not like a city

Now I understand why the Event light was in the wrong direction when looking at it from inside Highsteppe town! The light was in the correct position but the front door was wrong!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.