Why dont you want help?

From everything I gather about the development of this game it is being done entirely or almost entirely by one person? ( looking at the blog and you tube channel its only Riley posting ). If this is the case then you really are an excellent developer. Why though, do you not seem to be looking for any help? ( I’ve seen at least one post on this forum asking to help left without a response ). The nature of software development means that as a project grows larger and larger it becomes more and more complex and less and less manageable by one person. This is especially true of MMORPG’s which have thousands of weapons and items (just imagine the balancing problems). The level of development with one person will eventually plateau ( even working 16 hrs a day) to the point where the software upkeep and community will take up 100% of your time.

Right now,

As far as we know the game has Riley, I believe a sibling working on it as well, and an artist. Small team but pumping out great work. Although seems like they will add more personnel in the future as per the quote below:

“We’re not currently looking to expand the team right this minute, but keep an eye open as I think sometime in the next two or three months we’ll be looking to add a team member.”

“We actually have an artist who is working on the game now, Elijah Williams. That means that we’re finally getting to start working on some bespoke art that matches the type of style we want to use for the game.”

Hope that helps!

Ah, good to know that the team is being expanded :slight_smile: