Winter? (chars)

PLEASE, PLEASE patch the game for the winter. I miss hulthines basin when it is snowing :’(. Dont even make a new cape all i care about is the environment. The game stuck in summer makes some of us sad that last year we took these for granted. PLEASE just bring the winter season back.I’d rather have permanent winter over summer :).

5 Likes

I like this idea, also my Wizard would like to grow a long beard to ward off the cold.

2 Likes

They’ve had seasons like this ever since i started playing, Its just the last developer(programmer I’m assuming jakees job was) They haven’t done the seasonals since this summer.

1 Like

I don’t know. I think they dropped off the face of the planet. Meanwhile we had about 30 people on at once today doing World Bosses. The game is still very much active. It’s a shame. Wish the devs would come back. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

bro would rather the game look gray and dull without any color just to have snow :skull:

it would be cool to have a new season dont get me wrong. But if there was one season to have it stuck in I would prefer literally any other season

Hulthines basin tho :heart:

Fall would be the next best one, spring and summer are practically the same

2 Likes

I liked having the seasons change, but unless @Outlander_Robert sees this (please see this), I doubt there’s even a chance of them doing it.

1 Like

I think @FluffyMP put you up to this post Raven :cold_face:

No? I just wanted a reason to play :D.

1 Like

You got your wish

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.