World PvP and Battlegrounds Discussion

Here is what I hope is upcoming.

World PvP

Please remove the Bandit system or heavily rework it because I don’t see it working TBH, unless someone else has a great idea.

I would much rather have some form of “Honor” currency.
Something like the following:

• Everyone begins with 100 honor or they can go negative
  • Killing someone the same level = 1 honor
  • Killing someone 10 levels below = -11 honor
  • KIlling someone 5 levels above you = 6 honor
  • Being killed by someone higher = 0 honor loss
  • Being killed by someone the same level = -1 honor
  • Being killed by someone 2 levels higher = 3 honor

This would prevent 2 people from farming honor off each other because someone is losing honor.
You could spend honor on PvP Items/Gear.

I also hope that you don’t drop your items personally. I want to World PvP and be on edge always and be able to sneak up on someone unexpected, not waste x amount of hours of my time farming because I forgot to put things away. This only puts people away from PvP because they see it as a liability.

Battlegrounds

Please have obstacles that we can hide behind and various heights we can attack from.

I also hope the Queuing system is made obvious considering the small player base. No one has time to sit in Queue for an hour so I would hope it would accept like 5 people and allow up to like 10 to join mid game possibly.

Capture the Flag

I would hope this is exactly like Warsong Gulch in WoW and the Flag Holder get’s a debuff at x minutes.

Capture the Point

Hopefully the same concept as Arathi Bason in WoW, although scaled down to like 3 capture points (Side A, Middle, Side B)

2 Likes

I think that the coming opt- in system implied that it’s being heavily reworked for reborn?

i think/want it to be a system where if you opt in to pvp you will drop your stuff if you die, but at the same time if you harvest a node instead of getting on of the item it get per say 4, so you risk losing your stuff, but you can a huge personal harvesting buff at the same time. i dont really think a honor system for kills really works for open world PvP, and i have always been a fan of the big risk big reward model

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.