XP Bonus no longer working?

So what I did as I was leveling is I would just put on xp gear, if I got an upgrade, I would move the old piece into another tab out the way until I needed it for the next class of that armour type, this way I had exp ready for each class as I went, however its easier now as you can re-roll the affixes so you can have the bonus xp from level one, some of the sets I didn’t get a full set of xp gear until i was level 17

Yea you can figure a gear-management like this, however with limited space and weight it becomes real tedious. I carry 15-30 lures for the dumb rare fish, most of the time; if I go full-fishing much more for each rare, plus testing lures, plus potions.

And it all is a bit late to know. I was basically missing out of every bonus for the pieces I put on early - who on earth should reckon that they are not even equal with the gear you are wearing since the affix is turned off…?

That you need to KEEP the gear which drops left and right until you levelup is not logical. That’s what the caps are meant for, but there’s a little too much capped imho, there is not reason to put higher gear on, at all currently.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.