You Went Even Higher? Meme Contest

Theme: You Went Even Higher Boy
Due: November 01

Can’t get enough of the You Went Even Higher Boy? Wants to get his face on a t-shirt and make your boss/superiors jealous? Then enter this contest for the chance to slap his inquizative little face on the t-shirt of your style.

To enter you must post a meme keeping these criteria in mind:

-The meme must feature the You Went Even Higher Boy.

-Each person can submit a maximum of 5 memes.

-All memes must be appropriate for all ages (otherwise you will be disqualified).

The names of everyone who participates will be entered into a draw. The more times you enter, the higher your chances of winning.

Contest starts now and I will draw and announce the winner on November 1st.

Good luck and happy meme-ing.

6 Likes

i mean, im the even higher boy, so lets just say I automatically win

I couldnt figure out how to use photoshop, so I made the most scuffed and low effort meme in microsoft paint

4 Likes

Um, fyi, I will not be held accountable for any drama/booting between guild members and their guild leader.

(Love the meme, but no, there’s no trademark on you yet)

2 Likes

3 Likes

Note: I’m not entering the contest I just wanted to join in on the fun :smiley:

10 Likes

Here is my second entry!

2 Likes

i_went_even_higher_now

(idk it won’t upload transparent/as a png… keeps converting to JPEG)

idk if any of these are age inappropriate let me know & I’ll put up a diff one

3 Likes

My first attempt…be nice

2 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Three more days to submit an entry :slight_smile:

Last day :slight_smile:

Congratulations Bonkers! You are the very lucky winner of some Even Higher Boy merch! (Prepare to flex on all your friends and family.)

Thank you to everyone who participated is the contest, you guys submitted some great memes. And Rupert bless you Even Higher Boy, however high you may be.

Bonkers’ memes:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.