Zealots of the Void --- RP Fellowship

Looking for players who wish to take more of an RP approach to the game… Zealots of the Void welcomes all with a creative mind … ZotV wishes to focus on Game content living the life of RP VR… looking for high lvl players who deem them self competent players and are serious about RP’ing

what you need to join:

• high lvl character 18+ preferably
  • same goes with age seeing as it would be preferable to have a mature crowd 18+
    -have a background story line to go along your characters present situation playing Orbus VR
  • it is required to stay in character your whole stay with ZotV ( even if you end up joining other people in events)

mountain time location is preferable but we can make exceptions and be flexible with our members

and of course… ZotV looks to project on others that we are a friendly fellowship … but will work for drams :slight_smile:
most important is to have fun in a new growing community of gaming :slight_smile:

3 Likes

can confirm, Targoth is a nerd.

1 Like

hahaha you love it… hey … i got 20 finally :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What does being high level have to do with one’s capability at being in character? I’m more excited than anyone for a RP Fellowship, and maybe I’m reading it wrong, but this sounds really elitist having a clear list of requirements without actually explaining how the guild will role play or what kind of theme it has.