Bard can't damage bosses with crescendo

it currently can only do passive.

If you are referring to the bolts going through the boss: stand up. If your height is too low, they will in a lot of cases go straight through the boss.

it also needs to have the orb switching improved preferably holding the trigger and tapping the orb two or three times.

I play bard sat down so that wont work well. but it is also if stood up.
as well as the crescendos do damage to any other enemy except bosses, that stops the abillaty to do intercepts.

Nah, if you stand it’ll work, but I still play sat down 'cause I’m lazy. Baton throw is an interrupt so just use that if you need one.

I’ve never been able to hit a boss with a crecendo - sitting or standing. Maybe I’m just too short. Now, I only use DPS instruments regularly for the rat boss in the sewers and the first boss in Litch King. I can’t speak for the other bosses, but I’ve never been able to hit those two with crecendos.

I’ve run into this with other monsters too (Bard bolts not hitting dungeon bosses (and other mobs))

I have found that the hit boxes on all bosses are to high for sit down play. this makes all crescendos miss (damage ones atleast) unless you are standing and then it may hit but mostly not.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.