Closed Beta Two Feedback Thread

the description says it should have a heal over time. Is that still a thing? or is it only double hp?

Can anyone give me a hint where I can fine the King’s bones in the Rainforest?

read the last line of the queens journal and then go to new kingsport, and when you are there use youre compass to find your way to new areas. i can tell you exactly where if still cant find it, just PM me i dont want to post spoilers to forums.

Road to Guild City seems to be filled with bugged wolves/sheep and Pilgrim quest is stuck…

Minor bug - You can drink potions while dead. It has no effect, aside from wasting one of your potions.

@Robert,

I was playing around with the Redtails highsteppe and I could absolutely avoid taking damage.

This was done by Teleporting, followed by Running as far as I could, and by the time it returned to be, I could do it again.

It was tricky to pull off, but it can be done.

Earlier I posted this:

I really think this is all that is needed. I like Teleporting around and avoiding hits, but I didn’t like how I was clipping into targets, making my sword not respond correctly. Smooth Locomotion has proven to be a valuable asset to finding that sweet spot.

How do you loot the cattails (for runemage quest). I see them all over around the lake but I can’t loot them.

they need to have pointy tips on them, those are the mature harvestable ones.

Another minor bug that just popped up for me, for some reason the left teleport beam started coming out of the back of my hand instead of the fingers. I submitted a bug report.

So use the pick like with the other resources?

1 Like

yes you use the pick axe to harvest ore, herbs and even apples.just swing it at the base and it will be added to your inventory.

Yeah i was having the same issue, but it seemed to really happen a lot in the pigmen Forrest

When I cast spells they immediately detonate in my face rather than traveling in any direction.

Is it still doing that after you re-log? What zone are you in?

Yes, I even put it up for the night last night when it started. Logged back in today and it’s still there.

And it’s in high steppe

Okay, according to the server it looks like you’re in the Jungle? Is this on the “Snow” character? You might try doing the Return to Graveyard fix and see what that does.

I was in the jungle when this first started happening. Relogged and I was in town, issue still persistent.

And yes it’s the player snow

Did you do the Rerurn to Graveyard just now? I think you are desynced from the server. What happens when you go into your Player House and cast a spell?