Gilded Rep Armor

When you’ve maxed out reputation for a given mission giver, make later missions completed have a chance to give gilded armor for that mission giver. Or provide a similarly end-game way to acquire new gilded reputation armor.

6 Likes

Oh yeah that’s a good point I hadn’t thought of that, we’ll talk that over on Monday and figure out some way to include foil sets for those transmogs. I think it should work fine.

11 Likes

Yesss!!! I want that shiny squid hat :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Wait so there is actually a cap on the reputation level? Meh.

I mean, I don’t know that, so don’t take my say so as meaning anything. I just meant after you run out of new things to buy with reputation limits.

I’m level 7 rep with fishing and about 55% of the way to rep level 8, unless someone beats me to level 8 rep, I’ll let ya know what happens once we get there

Late reply but in case it hasn’t been answered:

Seems like it. I gain no more reputation from fishing missions at rank 8. Just dram, exp, and a reward cache.

5 Likes

Any news on this? I’m Rep 8 with fishing haven’t done my weeklies now because my rep won’t go up, I’d love to do my weeklies for a chance to get the foiled versions of the transmog gear or have it so rep goes past level 8 and you unlock each piece as you get level 9-16 to give me a reason to continue doing the weeklies

3 Likes

Bump, still not heard anything about this since your post in May where you said you would talk about it in your meeting, did this get forgotten about?

I really still hope that past rep 8 we are going to be able to progress in some way… like getting goldfoil or having higher rep possible. Also still not all of the lore quests continue to lvl 8 :man_shrugging:

1 Like

most of the lore quests leave off at the point when you are about to storm the citadel, i beleive this is planned to be the next raid. so im hoping when raid 2 comes out there will be a continuation of the lore quests

1 Like

I’m bringing this thread up, because there was nothing in the patch notes about it.

We NEED to get the rep further counted, I dont care if it’s for now just still count if you turn missions in and you add rewards for it later, but the rep should go on.
I was always doing the kill quests, but I’m rep 8 and have nothing to do anymore. I’ve a lot of missions on gold, for nothing so far.
I’m still doing other vendors but meh I’m getting seriously bored.
Its not only me, there a lot of ppl I heard from that they dont know what to do anymore and its shit that the rep is not going on, so they stopped doing it.

Sooo what are the plans on this?

3 Likes

We’ll have further details on this in the blog post next week.

3 Likes

I’m reviving this post as it’s still an issue that is being ignored

I am Rep 8 with

• Fishing
  • Critter Capture
  • Monster hunter
  • PvP
  • Public Events (will be tomorrow)

I have Salvaging and Dragon race left after that and that’s not going to take long to do…

Umm I’m pretty sure I’ve not seen anything in any of the blog posts saying about the rep being increased or expanded on…

Right now we just want to be able to turn our gold missions in and continue to gain rep for our efforts as rep is the main reward for the weeklies, the exp is minor if you compare it to the dailies

This is what my weekly missions currently look like, I’d like to be able to just turn them in but then I will be missing out on any rep I would get if you ever increase it or improve it in anyway so there is no point what so ever for me to turn them in right now, this is going to get worse and worse longer you leave it before you address this issue, please please please do something

7 Likes

Yeah I dont know why this getting ignored for so long now. I know a LOT of people which cant turn in missions anymore. (Or got stuck with things they dislike like dragon races or almost impossible stuff like pvp)

Just let the Rep count and add, if you cant do it rn, rewards later, should be fine for now.

Yea I got almost all, including salvaging done (dang, if you’re not then you will finally pass me in drink-stupid-healing-potions-for-no-reason-but-10-rep leaderboard again :smiley: ), only not pvp, events and dragons.

…sadly I did not even think about keeping the weeklies on gold, turned all mine in for nothing but xp, week after week :frowning:

But it would be nice if at least those we do in the future would be saved up, internally.

Damn I thought I had read that they were tracking anything past 8 internally until they add more stuff. If this is not the case I’m pissed. Also please lower amount of rep needed for pvp as it is dependent on other people and everyone pretty much hates battlegrounds myself included. Stop hiding my lore content behind a pvp wall

1 Like

Just going to bump this thread again as it feels like it’s being ignored and it needs addressing sooner rather than later, it was brought up months ago now

5 Likes

yeahhh… we need that

Even though this will continue to be ignored, I’m Rep 8 on everything now, just thought I’d post here to bump this thread up one last time, I’m done now

2 Likes