Open Question to the Community about the dungeons

I want to get a sense from as much of the community on this as I can.
Is going in to the dungeons to sneak up and kill mobs who are just standing around with their other mob friends to steal the loot they drop a jerk thing to do? Not cheating or trolling, just a jerk move.
My gut reaction is that it is, but I really want to know what is the general view of these kind of actions.

Disclaimer: I am not complain about the dungeons and I am not wanting any changes to the game.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Edit: this isnt to make fun of someone. This is to show perspective. The people in this game who like PvP are constantly berated and called “dicks”, “pricks”, etc, because we like an aspect of the game that is literally built into it. So it’s totally ok for someone to call you a jerk/dick/prick because you like PvP but not ok to make a clearly satirical post about it?

Edit 2: More context. This thread is a satirical response to this thread: Open Question to the Community about the wilds where people who kill people in the wilds are openly called jerks because they like an aspect of the game that others don’t (mind you, these people who kill people in the wilds are not rude or verbally abusive. They just kill and collect loot as if it was a mob). I have not PvP’ed in the wilds in weeks, but I still stand up for those who do. It is part of the game and those who enjoy it should not have to be silent and left to be made fun of and called names by those who don’t enjoy it.

1 Like

I get aggressive emails from PETA every time I go into a dungeon.

1 Like

no but making a post making fun of people who dont like pvp may actually be a jerk thing to do… not saying anyone would do that but if they did… it would be kinda jerk ish :wink:

2 Likes

There’s no need to make a passive aggressive thread to mock a discussion about an aspect of the community and we’d prefer that people stay respectful.

4 Likes