Trickster Goblin Day 2 Discussion

The topic has been just as much about player enjoyment as it has been about suggestions. Your twice daily ratings have made that clear, so we’re fairly well on topic.

Not to belabor the point or divulge guild secrets, but it looks like around 15 LC players have made it to a Trickster Goblin, most of them more than 5, some of them almost all spawns. Maybe we’re all looking at this wrong. Maybe the devs know the event is a success because it’s so well attended. And most of the people attending enjoy it!

You just do not get the problem do you?

1 Like

/s excluded for effect. I get it, don’t worry.

I challenge each LC member to go solo 1 event and vs your 5 LC members for the token event.

See how you enjoy it.

I mean, I tried convincing people to split into groups and do a skirmish for the token, but we were afraid someone else would take advantage of the chaos and get it besides us.

since LC is easily the largest and most active guild, maybe some of the smaller guilds should collapse into one so they can get 5 people together to do content. Especially in pvp, it’s nutso to run into a pvp brawl event solo.

Alright this can be used constructively to give a scenario.

If you turned up to the raid, had no idea where the bosses were and the bosses disappeared if Alphabet killed it before you then no, that would not be fun nor fair. I am sure Alphabet would have a great time at the event though because they a) got rewarded for their success. b) did not waste their time. Their boredom levels would be low, their anxiety levels would be close to 0 and their frustration levels would be close to 0.

Does Alphabet’s experience reflect your experience? no it does not. Are you part of the same archetype as alphabet? no you are not.

I think in all the suggestions there is nothing to say that because 1 team currently enjoys a ‘hardcore goblin’ it doesn’t mean that this cannot be left there in the game for them to enjoy but, right now, there is no other goblins in the game for everyone else to enjoy. Maybe the idea of having multiple goblins is the best way to go forward after all (not that anyone disagrees with that from what I see).

We were also expecting this eventually, especially last night. But then a brawl broke out among the non-LC folks, so it seemed we were safe.

1 Like

Especially since they’ll have to wait 4 hours to try again. :+1:

Heh… very game of thrones

That is what I am trying to do dude… I setup a discord server to do so… I have people from all random guilds to band together to fight LC… But right now… its for their enjoyment and im burning from both ends.

1 Like

From the ashes, a leader arose to unite them, broke chains and stuff.

Just don’t go bat-shit and burn all the civilians ok? I’m rooting for ya.

my second experience doing is good finally see the trickster goblin at the rainforest first time was cool untill invs lc member got me in front of the goblin was funny but it would be nice the magea spell was sync to the veiw in battlegrounds and open world pvp

1 Like

does anyone have an exact time on the next goblin spawn. I had to sleep for a few hours.

So the first goblin spawn will be around 12 PM (Noon).
(US Central)

from the patch thread

I view this as a really big problem as well, regardless of win or lose- the fights themselves get way less fun with invisible or misaligned mage spells flying around.

I’m pretty sure it should spawn 3 hours from now, as noon CT was an hour ago.

J are you going by your self? Or do you take a team?

sorry @Luvstosmooch i was typing on my phone on the way to school :joy: i am saying it would be nice the spell from the attacker is sync when i dodge still hits me even i teleport so fast still had a fun for a little bit

1 Like

We’re the 7th largest guild with active players vs abc which is very large in comparison.

I would never have guessed that based on the hundreds/thousands of messages here about how nobody can out number you :frowning:

1 Like