Two Runemage bugs I've encountered recently

There has been two runemage bugs I’ve encountered very recently.

1. When the server changes shards, lend a hand talent/perk does not work.
This happened while I was casting and the shard/server changed, and when i came out of the fun screen of nothingness during the change, i noticed that my spells were following my wand and not my other hand.
Logging out and logging back in seemed to have fixed this issue however right as i did that:
The Ui bug of where the dragon runemage remnant and harvester replaces the usual background occurred.

2. (The most important bug I’ve encountered) Triplicity canceling, and triplicity disappearance. Triplicity canceling happened when I’m in a dungeon, I cast the resurrect start up spell and it works, (yellow/orange and all) and when I drew polymorph it canceled the triplicity start up (resurrect) and actually casted polymorph instead. I casted the start up and polymorph well within the time limit of the cast required.

Triplicity disappearance. This happened again in a dungeon where I’d cast triplicity start up (resurrect) and it’d disappear while i was getting ready to cast polymorph. Similar issue with the canceling and I think they may have very similar root of issue so I put them together.

Kind’ve annoying to set up a triplicity and then all of a sudden you shoot out a polymorph.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of that first issue before, but we can certainly look into it.

The second issue has been reported before, but we weren’t able to recreate it on the dev server. Is there any more information you can give about when this happens?

The only details I guess I might’ve forgotten is that the bug happened to me during a shard dungeon, and I THINK that I’ve somehow (or accidentally) started casting teleport instead of triplicity start up (resurrect) during combat and the teleport start up disappeared.

I THINK this happened before the triplicity bug started to happen to me in my runs. This is all based of memory sorry if I’m a bit inaccurate. Hopefully this potentially points to the right direction of this bug.

1 Like

I can confirm that I have exactly the same problems. I cast resurrect then when I cast polymorph it just decides to do a polymorph instead of a triplicity. I thought it was because I am casting polymorph too fast… But I am not 100% certain about that.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.