A fun, new idea for a dram sink… The dram sink

I’ve got an idea for spending a WHOLE lot of dram. A dram sink. You can buy it as a furniture item for 6 mil and it can do an animation of dram pouring out of it. I’d buy it, it’d be pretty funny

24 Likes

This is it. This is THE pinnacle of Orbus. @Mathieu_D please put everything on hold, this will singlehandedly make this game #1 ever sold on Steam.

14 Likes

This is it. This is THE pinnacle of Orbus. @Mathieu_D please put everything on hold, this will singlehandedly make this game #1 ever sold on Steam.

13 Likes

11 Likes

This is it. This is THE pinnacle of Orbus. @Riley_D please put everything on hold, this will singlehandedly make this game #1 ever sold on Steam.

11 Likes

This is it. This is THE pinnacle of Orbus. @Outlander_Robert please put everything on hold, this will singlehandedly make this game #1 ever sold on Steam.

8 Likes

This is it. This is THE pinnacle of Orbus. @Riley_D please put everything on hold, this will singlehandedly make this game #1 ever sold on Steam.

8 Likes

You know what is a better idea?

This other one that you also had: Rapidity Ranger cap

cough cough #RapidityRanger2021 I’d spend all my dram to see that happen.

8 Likes

Can I give a negative heart for ruining the train?

1 Like

This is it. This is the fall of Orbus. @Mathieu_D please put everything on hold, this will singlehandedly ruin the game and become the worst game ever sold on Steam.

1 Like

3 Likes

This is it. This is THE chain of orbus @Mathieu_D by viewing this orbus is now the #1 game in steam

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.