Alpha Test 7 Questing--> Problems/Feedback

It works fine now :slight_smile:

how do you pick up items that enemies drop? i can grab them in my hand but i cant get them into my inventory?

You grab them, then drop them behind you back as if you were putting it into a backpack

The reset of the quest didn’t seem to do anything for me.

Hmm. Roma doesn’t show up in University island for me. Is this a bug everyone has or is it because I completed the previous quests last test?

I’m stuck on the exact same part as Logan.

ill check into it, what did you choose when you talked to Guardian Bart?

I honestly don’t remember as it was last test. He did give me the ring. I do have the emblem and the airship ticket in my inventory.

I told him i’d come back to relieve him or whatever

the good guy answer

We reset your stuff like 2 hours ago though right?

If anyone has successfully made it through the entire MAIN quest chain please let me know. Thank you.

I just completed it (actually got the message that said “you’ve completed the main quests”). Riley reset all my quests this morning before start fwiw.

1 Like

Awesome haha did you do it from guardian bart–>> to end?

Yep! Went pretty smoothly, too. :grinning:

Glad to hear it, did the Blue lore help with flow of text? And did it seem like too much lore thrown at you, not enough, just right?

I definitely enjoyed the blue text options! Never too much lore for me. Of course, hearing about all these people and places just makes me want to go visit them, so… ya know… hurry up and add them all right now please :smiley:

1 Like

Sorry I’m so late to reply. I had to leave.

No my quests did not reset, even after you said y’all reset them.

My character name is “Sour”

You have to not be logged in at the time we reset the flags, are you in game currently now

I am out of game now. I was probably still connected before.

okay wait one while I try to hunt down Riley