Alpha Test 7 Questing--> Problems/Feedback

Also the “Woodland Rebels” quest? That quest gave no clue on where to find the camp. I just went to Wenderwood and ofcourse it wasn’t there… Noone could know you had to go through Ma’ats Keep and find the camp on a ledge. The only reason I knew because I know every settlement nearby from another test and searched all the other camps before going to that one…

1 Like

We could put something in the quest desc to make it slightly more obvious, but here is the text out of the quest

"Those pilgrims who’ve survived their journey to Ma’at’s Keep have returned telling stories of a small rebel camp that’s been hiding out around that area. They need to be taken care of. "

Yeah and I missed that detail (probably a brain fart while reading that) and then the journal doesn’t repeat that hint for you :frowning:

If you could also add it there then I think that problem can not happen to someone else.

Yeah I definitely think anything that talks about the location of where stuff is should be repeated in the journal for sure.

Can’t turn in quest Pagan Magicks. I had all 6 idols but the commander doesn’t show a quest marker over her head and won’t talk to me. I even tried to delete those idols and get 6 more but still will not let me turn it in.

I have the same issue as Sour, no marker on the commander, book says quest is complete. 6 ribbons in inventory.

I was able to get through all of the main quests from Guardian Bart up through You-Have-Completed-All-Main-Quests. Not sure if this matters for trying to figure out why some people are getting stuck and others aren’t, but for all of the branching quests where you could kill everyone, or destroy all the idols/ribbons, I chose to talk to them and find peaceful resolutions as my branches.

did you speak with the pagan woman at all? she is near lake sussanah straight south of burning forest. I think if tou speak to her and choose either option you can progress srry bout glitch but this will be temp workaround until fixed

I think I have a problem with the Airship to University quest. I have the ticket, but not the ring. The Guardian Bart said that was giving to me some ring (I think that is the bronze one) but in that time I had no space in the inventory and I think I lost it forever. Is this possible?

yes whats your in game name?

The name of my character? Necry

If you log out really quickly I can put the ring into your inventory for you.

I am out of the game right now.

Okay log back in and you should have it.

if you are fishing and you have your bobber in the water and you use your free hand and open your inventory and switch classes next time you bring the fishing rod back out the bobber gets locked in place and you have to reset the game to fix it.

Noted, thank you. Let us know of any others you find.

had a hard time throwing items in my backpak.
warrior is to squishy.
world map in future plans?

Forgot to reply during the test, but yes, after talking to that NPC, I was able to complete the quest. NPC is hard to see during the night.