Announcing OrbusVR: Reborn -- Our First Expansion and a Major Overhaul of the Game

I’ve added Fisherman, capes and in-game store items to the spreadsheet which means everything should be there now so I should no longer need to make any changes unless anymore mistakes are found or I find out any information on the Cape of Completion or Master Hunter Cape

2 Likes

Woah! Big news, congratulations on such a milestone!

:star_struck::clap::clap:

Time to start farming random stuff :smirk:

Any idea of the timeline of when you will be able to tell us the other 2 battle disciplines?

As someone who mixes and matches transmog pieces for my musket, I would really appreciate if most of the leveling gear gets ported over after launch. I don’t think I am using any of the “epic” gear styles besides the tradu chestpiece.

I don’t remember seeing the answer to this so going to ask it here, will reborn include beards for our avatars?

2 Likes

I believe we should have the ability to do facial hair now, yes.

3 Likes

Hi Riley. Have you given any thought to changes on the gear system? Things like offensive stats on armor items, more individual stats to gain, and a revisit of the affix system? Imo the current gear system leaves a lot to be desired and I think that there’s room for improvement here.

2 Likes

@Riley_D I’m not sure if it’s been addressed and I missed it but I was wondering how fishing will be handled? Will it also have a new cap of lvl 30? Will the lvls have any bearing at all in the new version? Will there be talents? Will we be keeping our gear? Will we be getting new fishing gear? Will there be new fishing quests?

1 Like

also @Riley_D can u confirm that all of the current potions will transfer and work properly in reborn?

1 Like

And please add class set bonuses for upper gear.

4 Likes

That would be siiiiiick

Guiter… er… Lute Hero?

What will be happening with the leaderboards when reborn comes out? Will it stay as it is or will it get reset/changed?

2 Likes

I would like a reset personally…or two separate. Vanilla stats and reborn stats. Then again that might only work of these old servers were preserved and running right?

1 Like

We will archive them as-is but they will be changing for Reborn.

2 Likes

Okay thank you :smile:

Will we see changes to the carry weight or way changing class/gear works with the release of reborn? With 4 extra classes that’s a whole lot of extra stuff to potentiality carry around and weight is already an issue as it is

I’m curious about gear stats. Will the strength, int, vit, magic and phys all transfer? Will the stats still have an rng range for those stats with the infuse system or will it be more linear for gear progression?

Great question! Also can we have tabs for gearsets?
So that you could change classes by switching to another tab where you have the gear set instead of switching each gear piece.

1 Like

Those are all great questions I have no answers for right now haha.

3 Likes