Announcing OrbusVR: Reborn -- Our First Expansion and a Major Overhaul of the Game

Still may be worth adding them to establish the precedent moving forward.

Also, not sure if they’ve specified or not, but the tokens may carry over?

While I prefer it to be a full legendary, I am fine with it as a transmog skin as it would be nice to have before it goes away

I’d be fine with the transmog skin for legendaries. Less concerned about the pet honestly but it would be nice to try and get closer to completing the tmog closet.

Alright cool! So can i also have a transmog for the warrior, muskee, and ranger?

I mean if you farm up the tokens and it gets added to the shop yeah totally

1 Like

Fairly certain raid tokens were stated to not carry over (or at least the vendors aren’t available)

Sweet. Hopefully before the game ends.

I just wanted to reply to this with some positive affirmation.

YES YES YES EVERYTHING I READ ABOUT THE REBORN IS AMAZING! THIS DEV TEAM IS INCREDIBLE WITH THEIR RESPONSE TO FAN FEEDBACK AND I CAN TELL THEY ARE WORKING REALLY HARD.
KEEP IT UP!!! So incredibly stoked for this!!!

4 Likes

I don’t know if I have written this yet, but… what you do with Reborn is probably the best decision ever made!

What Orbus VR needs are not photorealistic graphics, it needs a certain style/design that appeals to its players. Just like in WoW, stylistic graphics age more gracefully and can be pulled off with less resources.

In my opinion the style you chose for Reborn seems just right and I love what I’m seeing there,
much more than the style you had before.

Can’t wait and I’m hyped to see Orbus VR become even bigger and better than before ~

i cannot wait for damage meters :smiling_imp:

Important question 1: Will player heads still make us look like giant babies? I would like to be able to opt for a smaller head, like Helga for example.

Important question 2: Will I be able to determine what body parts I have? Like bigger shoulders a beard and a pair of breasts for example?

1 Like

Not sure if I wanna meet a J with a beard and a pair of breasts… :scream:

3 Likes

Now that OC5 is out the way, can we get any more info on reborn and/or the beta please? :grin:

3 Likes

Heck I’m frothing at the idea of shaman and a mele dps class.

Will you have to do some kind of quest to get mage in reborn? If not what happens to players who have the game now and for what ever reason have not gotten mage. Also will the items for other classes just appear in our inventory or will there be some other way for distribution?

Please make them so we can delete them and get them back from a vendor or something! Other wise it will end up taking up 8 slots of our banks

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.