Artwork Monday Comments

Nice, been ages since Elijah’s thread!

I missed y’all too <3

8 Likes

Awesome! It’s great to see Elijah’s work again.

Oh this might seem weird but can there also be a thread that has all the artwork with no player messages? I sometimes like to have to quick glance at all the art developments without having to scroll down.

1 Like

I would love to see this, I wasn’t a part of the community when the old threads were created so it would be nice to look through the old ones without the need of searching for them

This is actually a good idea, ill make a Artwork thread, and then a comments thread to accompany it, it will also make it easier for me to keep the same thread going longer with the artwork

1 Like

Fraud! I was expecting new art work!

Oooo but that is this? image

And will we be able to climb up here? image

Nice job and that it goes beyond the first town :star_struck:

This looks an awful lot like old Kingsport.

1 Like

Dude you know what would be cool? If it had some type of eerie music vibes.

1 Like

You are correct that is the ruins of Kingsport city.

Our new sound designer Jesse has been hard at work creating some new ambient and sound effects for the game, we are just behind implementing them so expect to be hearing some new sounds in game in the coming weeks.

4 Likes

The layout looks very well done and I think it’ll be a much more inviting sight. Instead of the giant walls creating a barrier, the different access points will draw a player in towards the center.

Will there be a target dummy in the city or will the fort continue to be the nearest practice area?
I like to teach in the masses so that people walking by can tune in and learn if the hear something they didn’t know. :grin:

4 Likes

There is actually some changes coming to that whole area, so there will be some dummies closer to Guild City but not sure where they will be yet

Guild city is gonna look amazing!! I hope the big fish near the docs get to stay. I like those fish.

2 Likes

Would you consider adding functionality to the ports such as to ship/teleport people to different locations?

This could have a dram cost of about 100, rune reagents sell for ~150-200 dram. But since it is one person it will be less convenient. The only problem would be making Highsteppe empty without okay players helping out.

Any new art goodies this week? :smiley:

3 Likes

Any new art this week? :smile:

1 Like

Please more art?

6 Likes

I think we all keep forgetting about Monday art due to patches coming out on Mondays, I vote we change Monday art to Tuesday art and hope that it comes out on Tuesdays and not Wednesdays :joy:

Any chance this Monday (Tuesday) we could get some art related to raid please? like a little teaser :smiley:

1 Like

Wonderful sketches!

Any chance that your art team / dev team could factor in “portals” so that areas that can be entered/climbed/opened/etc can be readily told apart from those which can not, and not just when using teleport though? That would be awfully nice (i realize this isn’t entirely the correct place to post this though, sorry)