Hi everyone! You can now tackle a dungeon for the first time in the Reborn beta, and we hope you enjoy it!
- The new Lich’s Crypt dungeon has been added to the game. This is a Level 10 dungeon which features two new and unique bosses as well as a visually interesting environment.
- The Troll boss features a fight centered around careful mechanical work and boss placement, while giving new players a fairly easy fight to learn the mechanics since there’s not much direct damage being dealt to the whole group.
- The Lich King fight features a boss with several totally new and challenging mechanics that will require the whole group to be coordinated and on their toes!
- There is a new armor style for each type of armor that has been added to the game which can only be acquired via dungeons. Dungeons will also drop +1 Rare Loot from bosses and reward caches.
- Dungeon loot has been changed from the original game. Now, each boss will drop 1 piece of gear per kill. In addition to that, at the end of the dungeon run after both bosses have been killed, everyone in the group will receive a small reward cache which will contain (among other items) a guaranteed piece of dungeon gear.
- The Dungeon Matchmaking system has been re-enabled. In addition to your normal dungeon rewards, you will now receive a small reward cache for your first successful dungeon run each day via the matchmaking system.
- When you enter an instanced area such as a dungeon or battleground, your in-game voice chat will now default to Party chat. So you can talk to your party anywhere in the dungeon/battleground without needing to hold your compass up.
Please let us know what you think, and if you find any issues or exploits.