Beta 6 Dungeons Feedback

when I was running dungeons yesterday it happened to a few of us on the two new dungeons at least when someone exited end reentered. we used the dungeon queue to get in

We only ran the airship once, but we all exited and re-entered one time. The first couple people in seem to be fine, but anyone after that start under the level. Graveyarding fixes it, but is annoying.

Are they originally spawning in the walls and you can’t reach them? Or is it that after you fight them and they do their retreating and dodging they end up in there?

They definitely spawned in the walls

Both of these are happening. It is also still happening in the over world. The sorceress was bugged out again so we could not complete that quest.

Only noticed ones that were spawning outside the walls. We’d come up to a new group that would start resetting themselves and would look in the walls until we found the bugged one.
I don’t remember seeing any run outside the walls during/after combat.

Also, the last dungeon seemed to be set really high in the sky and caused a fair bit of vertigo in some of our players when they looked past the walls (whether intentional or accidental). It’d be nice to have at least a black box or a generic wall texture surrounding the dungeon so it isn’t as shocking if you do go out of bounds.

The green pools on boss 2 in the airship dungeon are causing major frame rate loss if you look at them closely. Too many particle effects I think. Also we still need some kind of indicator on the ground for boss 2 in the sewers as to where the water will hit.

I think this was brought up last beta as well, but if you’re dead when a dungeon is finished you don’t get any gear from the boss chest or from the reward chest.

Oh hmmm…I had assumed this was because of the whole weapon breaking thing.

Do you still get your reward cache for finishing the dungeon and the XP? Or you don’t get that either?

you get a reward cache but it’s got no gear, I’m not sure about the XP tho

No XP when you are dead and they kill the final boss. I’m also pretty sure the final cache is empty upon opening as well.

We just killed the first boss on the airship dungeon but as soon as the chest spawned our game froze and we all crashed and now we all see everything black, can you move our characters?
The names are: Sheki, Kamina, Malice, Semzie, RemAmon

EDIT: We relogged again after 10 mins and it’s fine now (at least for me, semzie and malice, the others are afk)

We’ve pushed out a server-side patch which affects monster behaviour in dungeons; they should be less likely to randomly roam into walls now.

We killed the first boss of the airship again and the same thing happened (everyone desyinc, black screen when we relog)

Okay I’ll take a look sounds like a crash bug or something.

Okay I think I have that issue solved. Sorry about that. Should take effect on any new runs from here on out.

boss 1 of lich is still doing the take no damage thing. we will be doing the sewers next and let you know if that’s also doing it.

@Riley_D lich boss glitched out on us and isnt aggroing. can you move him for us?

It was taking no damage even if you hit it with the exploding spike?

it was taking correct damage after the spike. i just thought you had made it take damage even without it.