Beta 6 Dungeons Feedback

I was in the Lich King dungeon yesterday, and when I walked into the minotaur room, turned right, and used Pushback on an enemy, the enemy got knocked through the wall and ended up running back into the room through the right door. Perhaps there’s an issue with collision detection for the walls?

As a note: in the airship dungeon, the green rings are extremely laggy when looking at them from up close. From afar, it’s fine; from atop them when looking away, it’s fine… Just when close and looking directly at them, on any graphics level.

it really sucks when you nearly finish a boss only to run back and see it completely glitched out… ‘there goes the run’ basically.

1 Like

Can you be more specific about what happened so we can get it fixed?

We entered the fight, lost a few people (tank included), and the lich went into his defensive add-spawn mode. Leftover players killed the adds and cycled him. Back into another defensive mode, spawned a few more adds; one add killed one of the two remaining players and then continued to beat on her dead corpse (deaggro’d from party so it healed to full) while other player killed the other remaining add. He then attacked the previously de-aggro’d add and died to it. Boss sat in the same spot, reset health, but was unable to be attacked at all. We tried every manner of trick, including pushback which seems to somewhat help with the other glitched dungeon mobs.

Okay, sorry about that, thanks for the report, I will see about fixing that ASAP.

Did he reset back to his usual non-red self and just sit there? Or he was still red and had the sphere thing around him?

We saw the same thing in the last beta, with the adds attacking corpses and then the boss de-syncing to never work again.

Also, while we’re on the subject of glitches: same boss (last night), we had an issue where we all died in add-spawning mode and he just kept spawning adds while we all ran back to the boss room. We ended up having to hack our way through the adds (as he was continuously spawning them) until we died and then he finally reset.

Yeah I put in a fix already where he shouldn’t spawn adds if he is already spawning them.

Non-red in tonight’s issue. Red with sphere last night.

Looking through the log, it looks like the boss tried to reset twice…is this the second time you’re talking about? Or a third time it never actually reset?

Tonight, we died to it three times, if I recall correctly. First two reset successfully.

Okay, interesting. So that would indicate it was still thinking it was aggroed onto something for some reason then. Hmmm…

what classes were the last two players left alive?

Mage and ranger if that makes a difference

The second boss of the airship dungeon cause a lot of lag overtime, like it was happening for the raid boss 4.

Yeah it’s the Power Pools that spawn on the ground if you stare at them too closely, I am working on a fix for that, sorry.

It wasn’t stated in his explanation, but after the first shield phase on the previous attempt, he ran off to the right side (from entrance) and kindof got stuck there facing the side of the room. After that he never rotated due to aggro. He was in the same position after reset.

When we were attacking it after glitch, he wasn’t doing the normal immediate reset that stuck mobs do. It was like there was an invisible wall completely surrounding him. None of our attacks actually hit it…

The 2nd boss in the sewers dungeon is taking reduced damage even when he has been hit with the water. Not as greatly reduced as when he is green but still 75% reduced or so. I’m assuming this is a bug and there isn’t a 2nd mechanic that makes him take full damage.

Okay yeah I see the bug, sorry about that. Should be fixed for future runs.