Let us know what you think of the new Paladin changes and talents!
- The Paladin Super Ability, Lay on Hands, has been added to the game. After triggering the Super Ability by pressing both Triggers, hold the Grip button for 1 second on your off hand to engage Lay on Hands. This is a massive self-heal for the Paladin.
- The Paladin’s Taunt ability has been shifted to the Libram of Blessing, while the Paladin’s Call Lightning ability now provides a short 1.5-second buff which greatly increases the amount of damage the Paladin will resist, intended to be used for Tank Buster attack defense.
*The Paladin now generates energy more efficiently, but resists less damage overall.
- The Paladin’s talents have been added to the game:
- Blessing of Attack: Increase the buff of your Libram of Power by 5%.
- Blessing of Encouragement: Your Libram of Blessing effect is increased by 10%.
- Libram of Protection: Your next Libram of Healing increases your energy generation and damage resistance by 5%.
- Libram of Assistance: Your Libram of Healing will now heal the most injured friendly target within 8 meters.
- Defensive: Lay on Hands gives you a 50% Armor buff for 10 seconds.
- Generosity: Your Lay on Hands can now heal other players by touching them when activating it.
- Hammer of Retribution: Your hammer now has an additional offensive capability when pulling the Trigger while pointing at a target.
- Hammer of Forgiveness: Your hammer now has an additional healing capability when pulling the Trigger while pointing at a target.
- Plea of Protection: Once every 30 seconds you can raise your off hand into the air to be granted a 25% increase to damage resistance and energy generation for 10 seconds.
- Plea of Divinity: Once every 10 minutes you can cast Plea of Divinity on an ally. If the target dies while blessed with Plea of Divinity, they will auto-resurrect with 20% health.