Beta 6 Patch 2.72

A new client-side patch is now available to download. The patch contains the following fixes/updates:

• Fixed Runemage spell casting delay between successfully casting a spell off of the wand and being able to draw the next spell. Should also fix issues with double-casting spells.
  • Fixed Warrior Shield Bash/stun cooldown
  • Fixed a bug where as a Ranger you were sometimes hitting yourself with your arrows.
  • Updated missions UI to be clearer about accepting missions that are more than 5 levels below your current level (which will give reduced XP).

New launcher download: https://rebornpatch.orbusvr.com/file/orbusvr/update/RebornLauncher-2.73.zip

A new server-side patch will be going out in the next 30 minutes with the following fixes/changes:

• The amount of XP granted for completing missions has been increased to 8,000 XP for Bronze, 10,000 XP for Silver, and 12,000 XP for Gold.
  • The amount of XP received for killing monsters has been increased by approximately 25%.
  • The amount of XP received for completing dungeons has been increased by approximately 100%.
  • The amount of XP received for your first matchmade dungeon of the day has been increased to 10,000 XP (from 8,000 XP).
  • Fixed a bug causing the Scoundrel super to not fill up properly.
6 Likes

There is a new server-side patch that will be going out in 30 minutes with an important bugfix to monster behaviour which was likely affecting a lot of things in-game. Basically monsters can decide to do a basic attack or a “move” on each “turn”, and they were incorrectly always doing the basic attack even if they did the move. This was causing for example the Lich King to attack you with the sword from any distance, was causing the Musketeer Turret to attack targets it was trying to heal, and probably just generally messing up a lot of boss fights where bosses should have been charging up attacks and instead would start attacking you anyway.

The fix is in place now for fresh dungeon runs and we’re doing a server restart to roll it out to everyone shortly.

2 Likes

Will this increased Mission XP be awarded retroactively for completed quests? Feels like I wasted my time yesterday if not.

1 Like

I don’t think is was but I agree that does feel like hours waisted

Unfortunately we don’t have any way to do retroactive XP awards like that, sorry. :frowning:

The server-side patch with the Monster behaviour fix is now live.

Patch 2.73 is now available: https://rebornpatch.orbusvr.com/file/orbusvr/update/RebornLauncher-2.73.zip

• Fixed Dragon Pets not being able to be fed treats
  • Attempted to fix issue with Scoundrel card deck
  • If you equip the Scoundrel pistol in your left hand, the deck will now move to your right side.
  • Shaman totem orbs and Paladin librams will no longer stick to your hands even if you hold them for 1 second.
3 Likes

Not seen either of these posted anywhere yet:

None of the dragon race leader boards are showing peoples times

Krunk’s name and health bar disappeared

my guild leader try to heal me i found out it was harming more then healing and we would get in combat with it and he had to destroy his turents to get heald

Also the dragon race in the Broken Halls dungeon says its title is Lich King

I don’t like this. They move wayyyyy too much. So much so that it looks like a bug or lag.

So I turned in 2 gold quests this morning and I only received 10,800 xp from them.
I also turned in 5 gold quests and 1 silver yesterday but I did not look at how much xp they gave :frowning:
In game name: Deb

Do you know when you originally picked those up? I’ll have to check with Kyle but I think it’s possible if you picked them up before we tweaked it, you would still have gotten the old value.

My paladin exist only since yesterday evening (GMT+1) and still recieving only 11k exp on Gold. Lore quests doesn’t grant any exp at all

1 Like

The ones from yesterday and today I picked up yesterday because I leveled up and picked them up right after each time I level. (After 5pm est.)
Like I said though, I don’t know how much xp I got yesterday because I didn’t look, but the ones from today that I did before work were only 10.8k

So did a couple more quests this morning, turned them in and got 10,200 xp :frowning: they were level 18 quests that I turned in at level 20, would that be the reason it’s not 12k? I though we only got reduced xp it if was 5 levels lower…?

Any other class a higher lvl @Shawn_B1?

And just to be sure you turned them in on gold reward?

I also turned in a bunch of quests at gold and only got 11000ish xp

Okay, we will triple-check this, but it was definitely working for us to get 12,000 gold for newly accepted quests in our testing yesterday.