Beta 6 Patch 2.95

Not sure if this was an intended change with the new patch but combat log no longer resets when you log out, it will also carry over to the next character you log in to at the top of the screen

Menu buttons messed up, not seen this bug in the beta until this patch

Not sure if it’s only me but recenter did nothing today (using Oculus Home client), thus needed to walk to the login panel it is bit too far away; formerly it was rather too close but that was easy to fix with recenter.

I have this same issue. The login panel is some 4-5 steps behind me and on a 90 degree angle from my usual playspace, and my character pivots around this perceived “center of playspace” as well when rotating in game. This was previously fixed by re-centering the view

Did that just happen like one time or every time? And was this after a login/logout and if so how many?

Just the one time, can’t remember what triggered it, think it was when I fishing

Menu lost letters (ellowship… ellow…) then disappearing completely when hovering over it and yes this seems new least in beta; hard to reproduce but had it twice today (edit: happening all the time now)

Another bug as of today I see the tutorial animation every time a loot bag drops:

Relog and switching tutorials on and off didn’t help, if I log in tutorials and help signs are both set correctly (disabled)

I see the loot tutorial everytime as well.

As in, every time you start the game it’s instantly happening? Or is this something that is starting to happen after you logout/back in a few times or something like that?

its really frustrating when this happens. Has it been discovered what causes this yet?

Had you logged in and logged out at all since you restarted the game fully when that happened? I am assuming it’s something to do with the new patch and working on a potential fix. If you hadn’t logged out and it still happened let me know, but if that’s the case I don’t know why it would suddenly start happening?

logged in shot some mobs it’s happening… doing some more things and its happening… relog and its happening, again…

So fully closing out the program and restarting it is not fixing it?

just closed game and even the oculus client, it is happening again after restart

(Just to be sure, we’re talking about the text corruption issue not the loot bag tutorial issue?)

So is the text corrupted on the login screen too then? Or only once you get in-game?

no only the text ingame didnt spend too much time on login though

Okay so 2.97 is out now:

https://rebornpatch.orbusvr.com/file/orbusvr/update/RebornLauncher-2.97.zip

or restart to auto-update.

• Should fix the issue with the loot tutorial popping up over and over again.
  • Fixed a bug which could sometimes cause the menu pointer not to highlight/select things even though the laser pointer seemed to indicate it would.
  • Fixed bug which was preventing re-centering from working on the login screen.

I also did a few things which might fix the menu corruption bug, let me know if that’s still happening.

2 Likes

thx workin well now :slight_smile:

Yay, now I don’t have to walk through walls in order to go and press the character I want to play! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like