Hey folks, check out the new Scoundrel additions and changes, and let us know what you think!
The Scoundrel Super Ability has been added to the game, Deadly Accuracy. Pulling both Triggers to activate this Super will give you a short time until the Super bar expires during which your bullets will track toward the closest enemy target, regardless of how far off your aim was.
The Scoundrel talents have been added to the game:
- Full Chamber: When firing a bullet from a fully-loaded gun, your shot has a 10% additional chance to critically strike.
- Slow Burn: Your card buffs last for an additional 2 seconds.
- Stack the Deck: Your card deck now contains seven cards, two of which are the Card of Flames.
- Quick Draw: Your card deck regenerates 10% more quickly than before.
- On the Line: Your damage buff from Level 3 and higher ranks of Showin’ Off is increased by 25%, while your damage from Rank 2 and lower is decreased by 25%.
- Easy Mode: All Rank 1 Showin’ Off shots are upgraded to Rank 2 regardless of distance or curve.
- One Basket: Your gun can now charge up to 4 bullets at a time.
- Break Shot: Shooting a 3-bullet charged show now applies the Break Armor debuff to the target, increasing incoming damage from all sources by 5%. Does not stack.
- True Gambler: Your critical hits add a buff to yourself which increases your critical strike chance by 10%, but increases incoming damage to you by 10% as well. Stacks up to 5 times.
- Guaranteed Win: Every 6th shot is a guaranteed critical strike.