Hi everyone, try out the Shaman changes and additions, and let us know what you think!
The Shaman Super Ability, Ghost Wolf, has been added to the game. Pressing both Triggers will activate your Super Ability which summons a ghost wolf companion which will fight alongside you for a short time, dealing damage to your enemies.
Shaman totems can no longer be picked up after they have been deployed (this didn’t do anything other than cause a graphical error before).
Shaman talents have been added to the game:
- Stunning: Your Stun Totem orb effect lasts for less time, but does increased damage.
- Stay Put: Your Stun Totem orb effect duration is doubled.
- Fire Consumes: Your Fireball will apply a DoT effect to enemies effected by Totemic Weakness.
- Blazing Speed: The Shaman’s base speed is increased by an additional 10% at all times.
- Reach: You can grab orbs off of your totems from a small distance away.
- Longevity: Totems last significantly longer before despawning.
- Strikes Twice: When your Lightning orb critically strikes, it instantly respawns on your totem.
- Totemic Call: Once every 10 seconds, you can point to one of your totems and teleport to it. If you teleport at least 4 meters, you will receive a 4 second buff which increases your damage by 8%.
- All In: The first orb generated by a totem is guaranteed to critically strike.
- Totemic Mastery: If you throw an orb and it expires without hitting a target, it instantly respawns on the totem.