Blog - Upcoming Content Preview, Dungeons, Shard Increase, and more

The potato Alt run mostly show the low importance of gear, major importance on training.
Less then perfect group setup with some 30 alts with no option to switch classes, people with green 30 weapons, me with 28 armor parts on. Yet we still beat hardmode (without cam)
So yah, gear won’t do that much, unless you are a tank. It mostly shaves off a few sec of the completion time.

5 Likes

It’s totally nice that the few people left posting here are all so awesome (and feel the urge to state it over and over)… grats!!! You rock even without Cam and playing naked (pics please!), really, I never figured, that is totally awesomebeans :smiley:
On a sidenote why are you even using alts if you’d really think gear is irrelevant. To be a masochist and go for longer runs than needed? Oh, to gear these up and get more tokens in that week for ehm gear…? Ok nvm no more questions asked.

Really I feel like stating the obvious is very hard lately. People play for ANY reward and this is, most of all, gear, what else, like in every other game; and it hardly matters actually what it does, you will always look to progress and up whatever stats as high as possible (as stated, I also wished it did more) you’re basically just repeating my point beating a dead horse…

Mostly for bragging obviously, why else? Same with the speed runs and normal mode. We do it because we can.

But yah a bunch of us have verry little to do in game. It is a problem.

3 Likes

Actually it’s 4 if you are counting the MK. We are working towards it though we are still not beating much. But it is a weekly thing we do.

We were talking (for some useless reason) about 3 showing guilds in the armory.

In reality there are only 3 groups clearing most of hardmode (alphabet, firefly other guild mix, carnage). Also temporarily there was Nova pug.

And there are a few groups attempting hardmode currently. Like Rebel/gummy mix, and MK. There might be more but can’t oversee everything.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.