Can I have OG orbus back, ya now the good one?

Because i can? Public. Forum. Public. Opinion.

Its a topic that aint going to die XD

When these new MMo’s hit orbus is gone XD

Alright how about this. The devs can see this already. Prolonging it will not help, simply worsen the problem.

im sure they can. Im also sure they understand the point im making and see the truth in it, I never once said everyone hates reborn? I know plenty who like it over OG but when the community i know depletes and people loose THOUSANDS of hours in a month because something they loved got taken away with no remorse. lol people aint going to give up on it

actually it’s doing better than it ever was in OG orbus

3 Likes

Did you speak to every player in the community?

The game is being advertised more and the price has dropped by half of course more copies are going to be purchased. The game was also supposedly in Early access, and is now being shown as completed.

Do i need to? Ive spoken with well over 50 new and old players and got opinions and constantly have open discussions and conversations about what could have been done differently

You said you have spoken to every old player. Are you sure 75 in 100 agree with you?

I never stated i spoke with every old player But i guarantee if i log on right now 75% of those people, aint going to be there, and if you message them i bet they’re going to say their waiting for a new MMO XD I also know tons of people who stopped playing OG and tried out reborn and still never came back

What are you looking for out of this? The devs already said no so that’s out of the question. The community told you to stop so they’re out of the question. Unless you are looking for something I haven’t seen yet do us a favor and stop complaining about how much you want the og and help make this one better

Public forum public opinion

You dont like it? you can leave hundreds of other posts to look at bub

Can we please just ignore posting unnecessarily. This topic has been driven to the ground already, I don’t want to roll my eyes because of how immature people can get when topics like this arise. It adds nothing to the topic at hand when all a discussion leads to is war.

I think they are going the cool way right now and adding very nice dlc packs with great content
i dont know the oldschool orbus but right now they game is getting better and better : p

guys let dylan post what he wants
its just his suggestion o . o

No one is stopping him. We are simply fed up with his disrespectful attitude.

I believe you mean “Public forum, your opinion”. Also what is your name in game?

Okay, this thread serves no constructive purpose. It’s one thing to ask a question (even though you received the answer directly in the past here) it’s another to just attack other forums members who were responding politely.

Or vice-versa to those going on the offensive.

9 Likes