• I can see and hear other players
What doesn’t work:
• Mount doesn’t change speed
• Can’t use doors
• All NPCs are missing
• Can’t use any class abilities
• Missions screen is blank
• Logout button doesn’t work
So basically I’m trapped in highsteppe and can’t actually play the game. Help?

Sometimes there’s a desync problem that causes the issues you’re talking about. Try restarting the client entirely and usually that will fix it.

Already did that twice. Thanks for the attempt tho :confused:

My friend is having similar problems. I’ll let you know if we figure it out on this end.

1 Like

My friend got her alt character to work (so far) by reinstalling the launcher from the most recent patch link.

Zone desyncs can only be fixed by switching zones or killing yourself. Relogging or restarting game never works.

Fixed the OP’s problem by returning to graveyard, but if anyone else experiences this please report the bug through the launcher so we can debug it prior to returning to graveyard. Sorry about the issue, we’ll get that fixed.

I have literally had this problem and fixed with restart of game… So clearly it does sometimes work

Then it might not have been the type of desync I have seen 100x over the past 2 years ppl compain about on the forums (or temporary server disconnect)… Wil ltake that back then. Will change sentencd it to grave will be only reliable fix :sweat_smile:

Not a Desync issue. Something with the newer patches is causing the issue. Reinstall the 2.79 patch and everything works again.

So happened again today, I actually couldn’t go to graveyard. Had to restart twice before I could.