Can't pick up loot / use cards / use items

For some reason, I can’t pick up items, or use anything with my hands. This happens occasionally, but not too often, and for some reason it is based on location.

For example, as a scoundrel, I was unable to pick up any of my cards until the boss. I noticed my hand didn’t glow yellow when I was trying to pick up loot, a chest, interact with my cards or tools.

When I went further into the dungeon, and went into a certain area or possibly certain height, I was then able to use my cards, pick up stuff, and so on.

It doesn’t happen often, but it does every now and then, and I would notice that when it doesn’t work, it is usually when I am at a specific area/height.

Let me know if there is any other information you need.

~404

Hi, next time it happens could you look into your C:\Users\Name\AppData\LocalLow\Orbus Online, LLC\OrbusVR\ folder and send your output_log.txt file to [email protected] ? Just mention the issues you’re experiencing in the email. We’ll investigate and see if we can figure out what’s going on.

Also if you figure out in what situations it seems to happen more or if you can replicate it 100% of the time, let us know! Thanks.

This often happens for me when activating the Palladin ultimate, and sometimes when burning scoundrel cards. Usually takes about 5 sec before you can grab anything. Sometimes longer, sometimes less.

Maybe the animation on the hand is updating/stuck and that disables the hand?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.