Challenge: Beta Super Leveler

If you look at your journal you should have one that tells you to kill the bars, just attack the jail cell bars

well, while waiting for an answer i discovered a real bug haha, when you are inside the prison you can push the door to the outside then if you move out of the boundary you are in the void.

ha okay thanks for the heads up ill get that fixed, I also adjusted the journal text to try and make it more clear to destroy the bars.

well me and my bro totally missed that part -_- because it was the page behind the current quest haha. I was reading ruined potion description and I think there is a missing word : it will still DO something…

Woo I completed it all on my own!

5 Likes

This is the only place I’m aware of where you can do this.

Okay I got it fixed you might try and break out again and see if its possible and let me know

Will do. As sad as I am to see our secret transwarp conduit go away, I know deep down it’s the right thing.

If you guys are talking about what I think you’re talking about, it’s fixed. I tried it with Logan last night, and it wasn’t possible.

On a related note, if you clip through the door in Tinny’s that leads to the Sword of M’aaat, you can teleport upwards, and become stuck.

cry :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:.

Sad to see the route go. Less important but still related to the route: There is still alot of wall walking possible in the witch cave:

And you can also still teleport to the begin platforms of the chef’s basement (2 of the 4 walls):

is that by poking your head through the wall with room scale, or is the teleporter actually appearing on the outside of the wall when standing inside?

You don’t have to put your head through to wall to teleport in. But you also won’t see that you can teleport to there if you aren’t aiming at that location (for the chef’s basement).

For the witch cave you should even be able to walk into it. I am going to recheck that now.

Okay so you can also slide into the walls of the Witch caves. And also a good thing to note is that you will get stuck there if you teleport or slide up too much. I just got stuck the 3x time and now I can’t use home teleport anymore haha (until it is recharged ofcourse).

I also found you can walk/teleport through the etrance door of the witch cave (the outside door). The grass is also floating there.

I will try to find more of these visual glitches tomorrow when I hopefully have more free time. Also new thread will be better from now on :stuck_out_tongue:

sounds good, there is a thread about floating trees, you can stick it in there and ill keep track of it

Finally finished it. Ugh! Thanks to all those that helped.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Any chance we’ll get some way to make the group quests easier since we’re not all on at the same time as the level 20’s? I’d really like to get the cape, but at this rate (stuck for 2 days on one quest; To Be a Bandit) I’m starting to doubt it’s going to happen.

The invisible soilders attacking and causing problems with that quest will be fixed in a patch tommorow, but there won’t be any additional mechanics added to complete the quests faster.

Completed!

Finished at level 13 1/2 solo (Besides the Wyvern Boss)

Highsteppe Ring Quest caused only 4 guards and 1 elite to spawn even though the quest asks for 6 guards.
I had to run out and back in the zone to reset the guards.

I was able to kite the King of Ma’at or whatever around the fence at level 12 to defeat him by putting my body in the fence and teleporting back and forth.

Got the crate drop from the donkey on the 2nd try.

The gears were a little pain to pick off the ground although my floor may have been too high.

On my main account I haven’t finished the main story because Guardian Bart never gave me the quest to kill the guards. Although this is probably fixed in a recent patch so it doesn’t matter anymore.

Everyone else has basically covered everything else I am sure.

1 Like