Change Plea of Divinity Cooldown

If Boss 2 is going to remain super awful to kill and require Plea of Divinity for most groups to avoid the one-shot mechanic, can we have the timer reduced significantly? Having to spend 10 minutes just waiting is a very aggravating part of the game and makes me want to not partake in raids. It’s a shame because Normal Mode is so fun, but the downtime in order to succeed in Hard Mode is ludicrous.

6 Likes

Note: This suggestion made while sitting here waiting for Plea of Divinity to charge so I can play in the Raid.

6 Likes

Its time to start a bandwagon!!! #FixBoss2!!!

7 Likes

Yes! Reducing the cooldown shorter (to 5 minutes). Would help a lot… overall actually. It would make the talent viable in shards as well.

@Mathieu_D please please? hopeful look

4 Likes

Yeah, I would much rather the boss be fixed than reducing the cooldown. Plea of Divinty would be incredibly overpowered in shards if the cooldown was 5 mins or thereabouts

8 Likes

Fix the boss, fix the boss, fix the boss!

7 Likes

I’d much prefer a fixed boss, but after multiple complaints about the boss it’s still broken. figured I’d offer an easy temp fix lol

4 Likes

#FixBoss2 #FixBoss2

11 Likes

Lets GOO reduce Plea cooldown time and fix boss 2

#FixBoss2 #FixBoss2

7 Likes

#FixBoss2 #FixBoss2

1 Like

#FixBoss2 #FixBoss2

1 Like

#FixBoss2 #FixBoss2

1 Like

#FixBoss2 #FixBoss2

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.