Citadel Boss 2 #fixboss2

#fixboss2 :pray:

Last time I asked, the reason for not focusing on Citadel was to focus on bugs that affected the larger community. I know that work will essentially never be finished and I plead with the devs to re-look at mechanics for Citadel HM Boss 2.

It is impossible to keep a party of 10 up for the entire boss fight as it is (without pleas). This does not feel like a normal mechanic to me. The boss fight is “kill the boss, before the boss kills the party.” This can lead to weird strategies to be able to kill the boss that are all not the way devs intended it.

The pleas and explanation of why it sucks have been done before in previous posts:

These go back to the beta of the boss where it was stated the boss still had issues.

I want to say that I really enjoy the mechanics of Boss 1 and Boss 3. Boss 4 is to be debated, but boss 4 has a lower dps requirement than boss 2 at this point. That should be telling. Especially since this is a raid where you can’t get to whichever boss whenever.

Honestly a work around could be that we can do all 4 bosses without having to complete the prior bosses, meaning that nobody will do boss 2 ever again, which I would honestly be fine with.

12 Likes

Hi, we definitely still have plans to take another look at the boss, the schedule has been very tight lately but we’ll discuss it with the team and see when we’re able to do that.

We appreciate the feedback and the explanations on where exactly it is going wrong.

8 Likes

Boss 2 really needs to be fixed, very bad. Also regarding boss 4 the ads do not show the elite symbol like 50% of the time, making green phase harder then it should be, please fix that too maybe just swap the elite for a non elite or 2 non elites if you cant find a fix

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.