Closed Alpha Feedback Thread: April 20th

Love the test so far. Recorded my 10 hours of gameplay and loved every minute of it. I had an issue with the crab boss in the dungeon having a very small reset radius but we still beat it. I had to kite it around less than half the room or he would reset

After playing and through and beating the dungeon, here is a list of feed back
Ranger
-Much better than last test, easier to aim and cant just spam arrows anymore
-Extremely easy to generate aggro while doing damage, i became a expert kiter by the end of my play
Dungeon
-The first play through the final boss was very glitchy, but by my last run it was perfect
-the mini crab boss also had a small reset problem
-despite what others might say, i thought the final boss was balanced as long as u dont waste the stalactites, took my group only 7 minutes to beat him
-the rock bossā€™s attacks didnt really land that well, and often missed people right in front of them
Other things
-leveling rate i thought was fine, got to level 8 in a total of 5 hours, but after i got 6 i found a amazing farm spot and leveled to 8 in 15 minutes, once level 5 you could get to 8 in 30 min there

As a testament to how great this game is, me and 2 other people sat outside the dungeon for 2 hours, without being bored and keeping us interested just by repeatedly firing fireballs its the sky as a signal to more party members

A strange occurrence I had. Iā€™m notorious for picking EVERYTHING UP. Once I realized 1 I was full and 2 I couldnā€™t sell I was picking up a piece of gear and it disappeared. When I looked in my bag it was full. Looked around on the group and the gear was gone. Although I had my back to a statue so it may have rolled into the statue and I couldnā€™t see it.

Next I decided to deleted doubles of gear. I click a piece of gear and delete it. Go to click the next piece and the bag would disappear. Click bag again and the menu would pop up further away (hand location). I physically had to press the exit and really open my menu again to access my bags to click on another item.

Hard server reset incoming to deploy some new code. You will need to reconnect. Please stand by.

Started a new thread since this one is getting pretty long for Day 2 of the Alpha Testing. Thanks!

1 Like