Closed Beta 1 Feedback Thread

Also @Draven where did you find the coconut milk? I found one about 5 alpha tests ago in the jungle and I haven’t found one since. And I actively searched the whole Jungle this test and 3 tests ago :confused:

They are crazy rare and easy to miss but you can sometimes find one or two of them in the central Jungle wilderness near the path to the dungeon, hidden in the foliage.

Yes, I noticed consistently this happens when I or someone near me casts and fires of the Light spell. After that, all of my spells when throw don’t fly, then just explode at my feet.

A friend noticed once that when I was able to shoot off fireballs but they’d only go forward and weren’t steerable, he said my avatar was frozen in place with my wand pointing forward. Yet from my POV I was able to move & move around, and we were talking to each other fine. (Relog fixed.)

That’s good info Jinx, but I definitely had it happen many many times when I hadn’t cast the light spell and wasn’t around anyone else, so there may be multiple things contributing to it happening.

1 Like

Since the next patch will be about class balancing and rework, i post some ranger issues from my open alpha thread that still was in the beta:

• The ranger’s arrows skills sometimes don’t disappear when you sheath the arrow
  • The ranger’s trap in some zones stay at mid-air for few seconds and disappear. (most in the jungle)
  • I don’t know the other classes, but if you get debuffed as ranger the debuff icons are covered by the special skill bar.
  • The ranger’s cooldown shows only for trap and charged shot, not for the arrows in the belt. I remember the arrow’s cooldown was in the pre-alpha.