Closed Beta 1 Feedback Thread

sour is as well. KThanks!

You have to logout for me to do it, so let me know when you’re logged out!

all logged out 20 charactesrs lalala

Me to. I am logged out now

me too , same bug …

Sorry we’re a little confused on our end about exactly what hte problem is. You can’t tlka to the Bishop at all?

he completed the first part. then you talk to him again and it say sblah blah blah “REBELS IN TEH FORST” then the nesxt option is CONTINUE. . . then it all stops and if you wave, he turns to you but no dialog pops up. He still ;has a ! over his head

yes and the quest is still uncomplete

Logan can you try logging in now and see if it will let you talk to him? (If it works for you I will fix everyone else as well).

it worked. thank you so much!

I’m logged off. I have the same bug

go ahead and log off and well fix yours too

i already logged off.

Sour, you should be good to go

Shikiizaso, what’s your in-game name?

my ingame name is Shiki

Okay, great, you should be fixed as well.

Sorry for the trouble everyone!

now bart is stuck. I can say “Yea, mentor” then continue then it goes blank. My inventory and stats screen and log are all blank. To graveyar dna relogs do nothing. I am logged off. sSending a log

So it seemed like it was fixed but after he stilled had a quest marker above his head and now I can no longer see my inventory. If I relog I still can not see inventory and the bishop still gives me the same dialog.

1 Like

yes initially my quest log showed it complete, then i went to open my inventory and it was blank, then I talked to him again and the dialog issue showed

so you cannot talk to bishop roma again or guardian bart?