Closed Beta 1 Feedback Thread

bart 20 charactesr lalalafdfsfsdf

what dialogue is he giving you? The ā€œrebel in the woods?ā€ or a different dialogue?

roma had the rebel dialog. We completed taht. When we talked to bart it was the 2 green options ā€œyes mentorā€ (The good answer) or the bad answer. Then you can select continue. the dialog disappears and everything is blank. You canā€™t talk to him again even though he has the icon

and your inventory is blank or its working now? if it is working see if you have a bronze ring?

The go to guild city ticket dialogue. The one that ends with thanks for the ticket. I look like a level 1 now and my invtory is blank. I can not see any slots or anything in it.

Okay I see the problem, everyone log out again and let me know and Iā€™ll fix your inventory.

iā€™m all logged outdfdfdfdfd

Logged out good sir.

Okay Logan try now. Let me know if itā€™s fixed.

i crashed after the bishop quest and every time i log iniā€™m at center of the village at level 0 and crash a few seconds after log in

Yes sorry you have the same issue, are you logged out?

yes it is fixed. worked perfectly. thank you!

Sour your inventory should be fixed now as well.

yes i logged outā€¦

Okay yours should be fixed, give it a try.

Also for what itā€™s worth you three are definitely the fastest questers we have, haha.

lol, it works thank you

i canā€™t see the red truffle

Apart from general latency issues causing intermittent black outs of monsters and people, so far so good!.. I have managed to have relatively smooth gameplay, unlike last few tests which meant I could play longer more comfortably.

I have a questionā€¦ Where about is the harvestable reedflute supposed to be?

I have a feeling that it is not rezzing for meā€¦ I travelled up over the bridge and back along towards highsteppe along the bank of the water and nothing.

Rom ai snot at university Island* to continue the story. Iā€™m logge dout