Closed Beta 1 Feedback Thread

The fix worked thank you.

Now bishop roma is not on university island

what quest are you on? are you completes the quest airship complete

yes we have the rings & airship ticket now we’re suppose dto meet Roma at university isle

did u speak to the airship captian before you left town?

We are on “airship to university island”

It says the bishop awaits us there. I did speak to the airship captain.

no. Is that a necessary step?

did you two complete the red truffle quest? i can’t see it even if relog or die

They are near/along the path of Kingsport Lake. The harvestable ones have little “spikes” on the top. Keep in mind that they are a shared resource, so if they have just been harvested by someone else they won’t be back right away.

yes you have to speak to him ( in launch the airship will go to university Island instead of walking there). you must talk to Bart then the airship captian then walk to guild city

yeah we completed it. The shrooms are just outside the campfire by the crest table

that 'splains it. I’ll give it a shot. I went straight to guild city after bart. Thanks!

i know where is but i don’t see it…

I figured as much. I saw people harvesting thin air which means they have seen them but they had not rezzed for me. I think I may have an issue in that case as I did definitely see people approaching things in thin air who were after the same item pulling out their harvester and using it.

They were moved form last test but are still near the Rebel camp, did you look near the rebel camp?

okay try logging out and sending us a bug report and then logging back in and see if that fixes it and well look at the logs

1 Like

I ran to the airship captain and talked to him again. Bishop is now on university island.

Thank you for the help.

On a side note group coms is very sharp sounding. Any word with an S in it makes me hate Logan. No volume slider to turn it down.

finally found it…

Not my fault your name is SSSSSSSour lol

when I wave to that guy who is training me nothing happens it worked the first time but after I do the word thing the wave greeting to me doesn’t go away then I wave

You probably just need to kill a training dummy to get it to move on to the next step in the quest.