Closed Beta 4 Feedback

Is there anyone else who’s experiencing hard crashes (where the whole game closes and you go back to your desktop)? Trying to track down what this issue might be is hard when we only have reports from one person :slight_smile:

I had one hard crash so far. I sent you the log.

Going to do another quick server restart here in a moment. Sorry for the interruption.

Awesome, got it, thanks.

Restart completed. @Shiki Let me know if that helped at all.

Hi, my download speed on the launcher is very bad :-(. I am located in Europe (France):

Launcher (0.03MB/sec)

Speedtest (22Mbps)

Rituel – is downloading this file any faster for you? https://s3.amazonaws.com/patch.orbusvr.com/Launcher-0.90-2.02.zip

So Im heading to work now and I’ll try to replicate it later but it seems to be when switching from the musketeer to the runemage in particular that the left wand just breaks

Directly on Opera, no (0.03MB/sec)
Sans titre

But on my download manager IDM (0.28MB/sec): :slight_smile:

I agree with the 2nd and 3rd option but i don’t like the first one. I tested a lot the new mechanic and i can shoot 3 arrows/sec at the globe range so reduce the arrows cap will affect the dps even for who doesn’t shoot at close range. If that’s possible you could limit the arrows cap at close range only so that will encourage every ranger to shoot from far away.

Yeah I’ll have to play with it. I don’t really want to punish people who can accurately fire quickly at long distances for sure. But I just don’t want people machine-gunning up close. That said, sometimes the monsters get right up next to you especially when soloing so we need to account for that as well.

EDIT: Also are you still having frequent crashes?

not right now, will tell you if i crash again

teleport in the desert makes me glitch every time(no npc, dragon fly), return to graveyard port me in highsteppe

EDIT. also pyramidheads are “smalls” for the shot rating lol

all of the teleport pillars, or just one of them?

all, it only happens when i teleport from another zone, not if i’m already in the desert

what % does iceheart give? Base defense stance = 30dmg +1. Dps = 96+4. Doesn’t seem like much. Also life steal doesn’t seem to be giving any hp back or any indication that I should be gaining hp. Hard crashed after I hit a redtail twice

It’s 5% extra damage currently. All of the affixes will likely be re-balanced, I’m mostly just making sure they work right now. The idea is that they should be impactful, but at the same time it’s not like they’re going to add +20% damage or something.

So how long were you playing before it crashed? And you didn’t have any crashes last time, right?

Hello guys. Can someone help me with the main quest? Have been stuck on it since last test. I have the “Airship to Univesity Isle” quest, already got the airship ticket but I don’t know how to get the Guardian’s Cape. I’m at University Isle but Bishop Roma has a gray question mark over his head and doesn’t answer when I wave to him. Is there any step I might have missed? Thanks!

i was only playing about 10 minutes when I crashed. Last test I didn’t crash at all. Quick thing: In the desert it’s so bright I can’t see the red AoE. They’re like a very faint line so you can’t tell if you’re in or out.

You mean if you use the Stuck in Combat thing mid-combat? Haha. That sounds more like an exploit than a bug since that feature is only temporary…

Have you crashed since that crash 10 minutes in?