Closed Beta 4 Feedback

Thanks! It worked now!

awesome good luck on the story quests

Just reporting a small bug, whenever your hand disappears (like when holding the compass or changing the journal’s page) your ring doesn’t, so you can see it flying around.

@Pedro_V, I think that’s intended.

Could be, but it looks kinda strange…

Just restarted my toon to get the full effect of any changes and noticed that Guardian Bart tells me that my… dang forgot it’s name… it’s on the left side, around the hip, ports you home… thingy, can only be used once every 60 minutes. Seems I can use it anytime, barely been playing an hour and have used it successfully several times.

its a bug we have it on the list thanks

Ill check into it, I think we have it on a reduced cooldown right now but Ill double check.

I’m sorry if this is the wrong place, but is it possible to turn my character with the movement controls or will I have to turn around?

Settings > Locomotion > Snapped Turn

1 Like

Go to settings and you can enable rotation under locomotion options

1 Like

Can you add the ranger’s arrows cooldown near trap and charged shot’s ones and a dps meter near the shot rating in a future patch? Would be great know exactly when the arrows are ready to max the dps and test the overall dps in game without recording.

1 Like

I had a crash when outside the fort, I submitted the logs before launching. but I was just teleporting way from the fort. also, I took an airship ride these are the bugs I found:

airship propeller spindle is missing a panel
airship passes through a hill with statues on it and the next hill before the floating resort. so you are flying underground.

and, I am really happy to be back on, been looking forward to it.

Hey, I’m running around Lamavora frontier right now and I just randomly found a bunch of tiny trees floating above the ground. Pretty sure this is a bug.

okay ill have to play with the airship route some more, I though i had it avoiding the mountains but i guess not.

ya thats a bug, it will be fixed next update

there are floating trees in the jungle as well

New player here - First off, thanks for helping me sort out my character creation issue earlier. The game is exactly what I was imagining when I first heard of VR years ago. I’m a big MMO fan, so something like this is pretty incredible.

Few suggestions:

1. It would be nice to have some visual feedback for the Warrior when combos are performed correctly.
  2. I wish the Runemage rune detection was slightly more forgiving. I’m not saying to make them super easy to cast, I get that they are supposed to be complex, but maybe just a tad bit more receptive if what you drew was “close enough”.
  3. If you’re in a party, it would be nice if the voice chat persisted regardless of distance between each other. This is obviously more of a quality of life type of thing, and with that being said I could live without it, keeping it how it is now.
  4. If possible, voice messages instead of just text would be cool. I realize that storing voice files takes up a lot of space especially if lots of people are using them, so maybe have them be auto deleted after listening to them, or maybe even on log out.

Overall I am very impressed and can’t wait to keep playing and to see what’s next for the game!

Just a few smaller issues so far:

Had an issue with journal pages suddenly becoming other pages when I grabbed them. I’d let go and it would revert to the original page, then swap back as soon as I grabbed it again. While pulling the page slightly away from the rest of the book there would be some weird clipping between pages.

Interacting with chests in my house could be a little awkward sometimes. Had an issue with the chest inventory clipping into the chest, making visibility problematic. Had a similar clipping issue with quest text while talking to the Chef that made it impossible to read some of the text since it was inside his model.

Slide locomotion occasionally stops working until I teleport. This seems to happen most often near doors/on platforms around houses. It also seems to happen when I resurrect at the graveyard (in Highsteppe).

Had an issue “recovering” a tombstone on a couple occasions. Teleporting to the tombstone wasn’t doing anything. It seemed to work mostly OK after I had switched to slide locomotion. I did have one tombstone fail to disappear with slide locomotion. This may have had something to do with moving again while the “recovery” effect was taking place.

Had one connection closed by remote host error. It took place while I was holding the teleport button. After logging back in, the teleport circle and trajectory line were stuck in the place I disconnected from.

1 Like

Nothing big, had a quest that was invisible in my journal until I flipped off the page and then flipped back. Left side page. First page in my journal. Don’t recall the quest name but it was from the hunter guard that’s stationed near the king stag field in beginning town, quest to kill 2-4 of each of about 10 different mobs.
Would also like to suggest a mute option, played one game where holding a controller near your mouth would mute you, handy for when RL wants to talk/bark/cough or whatever and there’s other players in range.

1 Like