Closed Beta 4 Questing Issues/Feedback

ok you shouldnt see the monster or have anything added to you inventory until youre on the “Follow the trail” Quest. If that quest is active in your journal you should find the mushroom monster where the finger was

I completed Sicilus beastiary 4 but can’t get the 5, i know Draven has the 6

completed this test or previous tests?

i completed the 4 now, started from the 2 after the patch

There he is! Wasn’t there when I checked earlier, but he’s certainly there now!

Edit: He attacks before you can read what he says. The dialogue text is a bit jumbled up as well (text stacked up on top of each other)

Edit2: Alright, so the journal says return to the Minister of Tourism (Who I’m assuming is the resort owner), but I’m unable to speak with him to complete the quest. The question mark is still greyed out.

Ill get that dialogue fixed, and did you pick up the finger when you were fighting the Mushroom man?

I picked up the finger twice last test, and once now this test. I deleted one from my inventory, but I still have two of 'em in there.

However, I didn’t pick it up right before (or after) fighting the tragically adorable Mushroom, but I did pick it up maybe 8 hours or so ago?

okay you should have to pick it up while on that quest to kill the mushroom, it shouldnt be getting added to your inventory if your not current on the follow the trail quest, see if you pick it up now if that completes the quest and let me know

Edit: the item name that you pick up should be “recover the missing tourist” in your inventory

So you just completed “Sicilus Beastiary IV” , where you must kill the root men, and she wont let you talk to her to turn it in, or she doesnt have any dialogue for you after you sucessfully turned it in?

i completed the quest, she gave me the xp and i can’t talk with her anymore for get the 5

Okay let me look into it, I think I know what the problem is, also how hard have the hunting quests been? have you been able to do them solo or have you done them with a group?

solo, i’m level 20 so op for these quests, i only did the dungeon in party to get it faster

Just to go into a bit more detail because it might be relevant;

I picked up the Follow the Trail quest last test. (Draven however was unable to even pick up Little Helper, not sure why I was able to continue, and he wasn’t.)

I’ve only ever picked up the finger while on the relevant quest, never grabbed it before.

I just went back to pick up the finger again (I now have three "Recover the Missing Tourist’ items in my inventory, and killed the mushroom two more times. )

My Journal now reads:

Collect Recover the Missing tourist: 1/1
Slay Essa Mushroom 3/1

Completed: Return to the minister of tourism at the cloud resort to explain about the fallen monster and what was left of the missing tourist.

I’m at the Resort Owner, and the question mark is still greyed out.

Okay thanks for the clarification Elk, I see what the problem is, once we do an server update it will fix it and you should be able to turn in the quest to the Resort owner (also changed his name in journal)

Edit: also the only way to actually pick up the Little Helper side quest is to be on the Quest line of the Desert Boss, he sends you there.

1 Like

Also on a side note, I know how frustrating it can be when the quests are broken , but thank you for sticking with it and finding all these bugs!

1 Like

No frustrations whatsoever! This is why we’re playing, to help you guys get the game smoothed out and ready for EA!

1 Like

started a new warrior. Everything is 1 level lower than me so i’m 1v2ing everything and 1v1ing the red star rebel without my shield breaking. So I’m on lethrow’s shroom quest and got the emblem quest. Went to pick up the emblem. It floated in the air, disappeared, and didn’t give me credit. So i’m standing here without any way to get itk

Log off and log back in, it shoudl re-appear, did you recieve the forest secrets quest?

Okay so the Knight Emblem should be fixed now with the server reset.

1 Like

Should be fixed for you now with the server update.