Closed Beta 4 Questing Issues/Feedback

should be fixed for you now with the server update

updated and still no quests

Okay sorry one minute, we gotta do a server update/reset to pull in the latest quest changes, it should be done in about 10 min I was just a little too fast to on replying on the forums

should be good now, let me know if it did/didnt work.

Yeah i’ve got the quest but i’m not sure what i have to do. I’m in old kingsport and i have to “investigate kingsport cemetery”, Johann said there should be a girl but i only see necro guys

There is a cemetery on kingsport island, you need to search it to continue the quest

were you able to complete the quest?

I went in the island and get the quest which ask a stone tablet, i got it but it didn’t count on the quest.

picked up the cube at Elongata for the puzzle box quest. Disappeared in my hand and didn’t give credit.

are you on the Divulian Puzzle quest?

yes. That was teh first one i’ve found besides the one that triggered the quest

You should have received the quest from Markos, at the same time you received the quest for “Into the Wilds.” Ill have to do some digging but I know Draven was able to pick up almost all of them so far, can you double check your journal to make sure you have the quest A “Diluvian Puzzle”

yes I have it. I think the box I have in my inventory was from the desert dungeon. Just says “Diluvian Puzzle Box”

Also after getting the quest from the Mayor, going to the temple, talking to the anthropologist and killing/getting the item it says go talk to her in her house. I go back and it shows no walls, no way in and she’s out front. Gives me the quest again and it auto completes. Then I can talk to her again and get the 120 dram.

Wow that is an odd one, I would try returning to graveyard or re-logging and see if that does anything for you, and ill look into why the puzzle cubes arent working for you now.

from the temple I had portaled to the tigers then went to graveyard to get to new kingsport faster. Not sure if that was a cause?

Im not sure, I checked the files and everything looks like it should be working, not saying there couldn’t be a bug somewhere though, Ill keep doing some digging and let me know if it ends up working.

The shipment quest in the jungle where you have to destroy the shipment after drinking the potion is bugged.
I’ved waited a good 10 minutes and nothing went down the path.

Just downloaded the game and I made a character but it kept saying name was taken. Left the game and came back an all I get is loading characters. I’m on rift

when creating a charchter, after you type the name wanted you must hit enter on the keyboard (so keyboard goes away) before hitting the create button or it will display that error message, not sure whats happening with the loading charchters can you describe it some more?

not sure if you have found the weapons cart yet, but the path is a long one and can take 15 min to complete, which is probally too long. I will make it shorter over the weekend so players arent waiting so long for it to complete its route and start over, in case you want to hunt it down it travels from near the cemetery at New Kingsport towards the order fort, then through the lizard forest towards the path, then takes the path towards the Tree Top Village then heads to the Frosted Spit before it resets