Closed Beta Two Feedback Thread

Nothing of import on the other charter, Thank you!

what was the last quest you completed? and what quest does your journal currently say you are on?

Glad to hear. Sorry again.

Just out of curiosity, what had happened was somehow you got a bugged-out Green Bellied Bass in your inventory. Had you just been fishing or turned in the Chef Lethrow quest recently?

Here in about 5 minutes we are going to be restarting the server and pushing out a new patch with some major fixes. Please stand by.

Any hints on which enemies drop gear? I’m level 10, but since all my gear has been reset to level 1 I’m having a tough time getting back to the content I was at. I’ve been farming for a few hours now and all I’ve found is a 15 attack sword dropped by a crab outside of Green Lady Forest.

Current quest is Noah’s Arch Rainforest also only quest, just finished a quest I found on univeristy Island it was 7_something_Zoology__ had to kill 4 fire bugs. since I have had this character I have never talked to the Bishop or this guard, I always thought it odd. I have pretty much done all the side quests and I talked to the Chef and did his bit for the mushrooms and the meat from the king stage

head to the area above the bandit by the witch and kill the ghosts, got a good weapon farming them

okay ya you probally picked up the Kight Emblem last test, this test it stops you from grabbing it unless you are on the right quest. You need to go do a Quest called “Demanding chef 2” where you search Green Lady forest for “Red Truffle” then u will get a quest called “Forest Secrets” while walking in teh woods that tells you to grab the Knights Emblem.

So my suggestion would be to delete the Knights emblem, and then go talk to Chef Letharow and do the red truffle quest and grab a new Emblem and the red truffle and you should be good.

I had been fishing with Elk. I made my first Healing potion this morning. I had just made 5 more healing potions and traded 2 of them for the pet treats, that made me encumbered so I was going back to empty some stuff out in the storage.

Did you split the fish when you traded them with the new stack splitting feature?

okay I will give it a try

I had not got that far. It happen as soon as I zoned into the house

Okay deleted the item and allowed me to take the next quest thanks

Yep, just got a 50 attack sword on my first mob up there. Great advice!

NP it was probbaly a problem of when we re-did the inventory and looting system

yeah there is where i found my first decent weapon

I ran into a bug in the tutorial. The gathering quest for the three plants gave me the quest dialog and I gathered the three leaves and returned. When I waved at Bart again he gave me the same quest again. I walked back to where the plants where but they did not respawn. I went back to Bart and apparently this time the tutorial noticed the plants where killed and continued. Also when I did the tutorial before the leaves stayed in my inventory, but now they are gone. I am guessing maybe Bart now takes them? In any case some piece of logic had Bart give me the quest more than once.

Thank,
JB

1 Like

Couple Major Issues:

• I’ve been getting socket disconnected increasingly often, starting from last night when it was happening every 15 minutes… it’s now closer to every 5-10… It doesn’t seem to matter where I am or what I’m doing, but it’s been consistently happening for the last few hours, so I needed to log out for a bit. The only thing that seemed to help was that if I logged myself out every 4-5 minutes or so, it didn’t seem to disconnect me within that window. I’m going to take a break, shut all my devices down and restart them and maybe redownload the client and try the other connection mode, but it’s pretty much unplayable at the moment for me.

• The other issue is a compound issue in trying to make potions to test the aging system. In addition to the information being wrong in the journal for the healing potion, the instructions on the wiki also seem to be incorrect. I tried making the Empowered Strikes potion a few times, and the instructions state to use “Blue Moon Spore, Blood Cap when Warm” followed by the line “Katyharan Catfish when Warm”, so I’m adding all 3 of them in a row while it stays green and it failed. I’d experiment more to see where exactly the error is, but I don’t have a lot of the rare materials from last playtest, and from what I can tell there is no way this playtest to get things like Bloodcaps and Sourbells, as they were in the wilds and are no longer there. (Side note, I didn’t try the Speed Potion yet, but I suspect it will be similar as it has two adjacent entries in the recipe saying to add ingredients at the same temperature.)

Just to be sure, you tried the Alternate Connection type and it didn’t make any difference?

If so send me your log right after it happens the next time please.

Sorry I think that’s an ambiguity leftover from the way it used to be. If it’s on a separate line, then that means it needs to go back to “Cold” first. I’ll update the Wiki to make that more clear.

Gonna try the alternate when I log in next. I’ve tried it before when I was having this issue and it didn’t seem to help, but I’m desperate enough to try again. I’ll probably log back on in about 30-45 mins, need some food.