Closed Beta Two Feedback Thread

Okay, so that’s interesting, because the Attack of your weapon just basically is the “potential” damage you can do – it’s still limited by a cap for your level, though. So in theory someone wielding a Level 20 Sword at Level 5 does equal damage to someone wielding a Level 5 Sword at Level 5.

But it sounds like you’re saying you were getting weapons at your level that were doing less damage than ones higher than you? That makes me think something is bugged out someplace. I’m looking into it now.

I think that is happening but need to test to verify. I’ll test that out the next time I log in to be sure.

So fishing is supposed to use your highest classes level for your aggro radius right? I was fishing in Kingsport lake and was killed by a fox. It had a yellow indicator when it should have used my level 16 as a reference

One other thing I noticed at level 9 when I was soloing the boars at the entrance to the jungle, I was getting 120xp then when I reached level 10 I was getting 133xp for the same boar. Is this intended?

Is there any content ingame that wasn’t talked about in a blog that is worth doing? The snow zone is empty. Lamavora is just a big field. Curious if the desert dungeon is the final bit of content for this test?

And also was potion aging fixed? I’m afraid any other potions I try to age will turn into hidden notes.

Yes it’s fixed. The new content was the quests and the dungeon.

1 Like

the prisoner doesn’t show me the quest, he just reload the text above his head. And he’s the one who i need, the other 2 work fine

Having some serious issues atm, I can’t seem to get back into the game. It get’s stuck on Loading Character? and does not seem to move. Have not been able to get into the game for a full day. Have tried restarting but does not work :frowning:

edit: Also tried Alt connection with no luck either

Having a blast in the test so far!

Couple more notes!
-Thank you for fixing the bridge from Corner Path to the Cave Dungeon, holy crap.
-Thank you for fixing the fellowship-you-can-hear-yourself-talking thing

Major Issues

• Was getting disconnected constantly last night, sometimes every several minutes. I’d often freeze on other people’s screens first, though I could still here them, but they couldn’t hear me. I’d relog it and it would fix it and then it would happen again a short while later.
  • The journal recipe for making healing potions has the first two color swatches reversed. It says to Put Queen’s Ear in, then wait for blue (which it already is) then add a rotospore and another queen’s ear while it’s still yellow (which it never was). When I mentally reversed the blue and yellow swatches in the recipe, it worked. I think this may be confusing a number of people.
  • There seem to be a number of issues with the friend messaging system. I seemed to have my messages disappear, my individual messages to others seemed to have several people included in them, I seemed to be seeing messages from people who weren’t my friends to other people who weren’t my friends (need to be friends to initiate a message).
  • General audio issues of people cutting out, people not being able to hear each other consistently (it also seemed like in fellowship chat, some people could hear certain people sometimes and not others, so Person A would speak to Person B but person B couldn’t make it out despite repeated attempts, but person C heard Person A and could tell it to Person B successfully).

Minor Issues

• Some harvest nodes are not harvestable and some are double spawning on themselves
  • Nothing tells you when the long text notes are added to your journal. Almost didn’t realize where we were supposed to ready the diary for a quest until Logan found it.
  • It’s not clear which potions can/should be aged and which don’t
  • I have multiple copies of Elk on my friends list
  • Pages in the journal, especially images, get truncated on the left side

Dram:
I am down to about 150 dram (down from 400+), any my last repair bill was 47 dram, so I am likely going to run out sometime today while playing.

Can you PM me the subject or contents of a message you’re seeing that is not addressed to you?

Yeah, my messages seem to go to “No messages” quickly, but I’ve been recording everything… one moment while I go through my videos and get some screengrabs.

Bonus issue when looking, the PP Queue! (Was having weird UI issues last night) (Also shows the double friend thing)

So…i just found a bug

if you head out of highsteppe towards guildcity and go though that camp all the way around the mountain (that probably is behind guild city?) at some point u can reach to the jungle-area again…if u carry on though the short piece jungle back to highsteppe no monsters or NPCs or players load in…

once i use my home teleport and step out into highsteppe everything is normal again…done that twice now with the same outcome

So the new messing system…
For some reason, i get everyone’s messages. they flood in like crazy too.

Okasy so the image below is one showing the messages. I don’t even know who these people are lol.

Same for this one below, I don’t know there people. I was not able to get a screen of this, but some times I can see peoples entire message thread between them. Like I was getting one between @Draven and some one else it was weird…

So, If I open and of the other peoples messages and reply like so,

They all go away then it sasy I have no messages at all.

But I goes to the one person I ever opened a chat with and Then I can finally see my normal chat. Until like a few mins then I’m flooded again. Now I wouldn’t get the little pop up like you see now from the other peoples chats, but they would be there If I checked my chat.

Sorry If anything isn’t clear, I just woke up. I’ll try and better answer anything If you need more info.

Bishop Roma said he would meet me on university isle but is nowhere to be found…

i do have the cape and ring and the quest says its complete

(IGN: Krayn)

I zoned into my house it was empty, I logged out and when I logged back in everything was white, I can open my menu to log back out but nothing else. I did a restart it did not help.

When did you start the quest for airship? this test or previous test? and if during this test when during this test? recently or yesterday?

i talked to the guy in front of the airship last test…

but only done the 2nd quest from chief XY a few hours ago…so i guess recently

The main quest chain is bugged on me… the chief the starter village wont give me the quest to turn in the knights emblem even though he he has a explanation point above his head. all he says is “Oh, how marvelous to see you” and the option i have is “Good Bye”. So I can’t proceed with the main story line

1 Like