Closed Beta Two Feedback Thread

Looking for clarification on Musketeer’s firing mechanic. The musket doesn’t fire until I let go of the trigger (vive), as opposed to when I pull the trigger, not sure if this is by design, but feels backwards for a gun mechanic.

Few other things to note, I’m not sure how grave yards work, but I’ve been closer to other grave yards, (by lakewood inn i think its called?), but ever time I’ve die, I get teleported all the way back to the starter village grave yard?

And finally, one time after reviving at the graveyard, I headed to the stairs by the starting area (Guardian Bart), and when I teleport targeted the stairs to go up, I was instead teleported next to my headstone where I died. (i do believe near the before mentioned inn)

I have started to leave behind copies, when I d/c.

1 Like

And these copies stay there for pretty much until I restart my computer, for some reason.

it seems i ran out of Dram…pls help :slight_smile:

Ingame Name: Krayn

just wondering is smooth locomotion while in combat going to be tested on this beta? I notice last night we’re still forced in teleporting while in combat

Yes, that’s normal, the 60 Attack value is just the base of how much damage you can do, then each attack has a potency value which determines its actual damage. A Ranger base arrow attack is 70 potency so it will do less than 60 actual damage.

Yes the Wilds are turned off right now but they will be fully implemented next test.

We temporarily disabled the graveyard near the Lakewood Inn last test because people were having trouble with dying over there at a low level and being unable to get back to their home. Now that we have the Teleportation Device which takes you back home we should re-enable that. But that’s why it’s taking you back to the Starter Village currently.

1 Like

What class are you playing? To clarify, a mob’s basic attack cannot be dodged. So for example if you’re fighting a Redtail in the forest, you can’t dodge the just basic attack it does. Warriors can stand behind their shield and Musketeer’s can heal themselves, but yeah other than that you just take the damage. The game should be balanced such that taking that damage and doing your own damage back using your basic attacks and abilities should allow you to kill a same-level monster before it can kill you, though.

The exception to that is the red area of effect attacks such as the ones the Ghost does. Those you are supposed to dodge by moving out of the area before the effect ends or you will take large damage.

I will be putting out a patch later in the beta, most likely tomorrow, that enables it as a test case so we can see how it goes.

1 Like

I am looking into these now. Let me know when you’re logged out of your accounts.

i just logged out of my account

i logged out -------------

It is extremely hard to solo with the weapons you get from mobs your level. I was fortunate enough to go in a big group to the desert and got a decent weapon where I can solo mobs a level or 2 below me. It seems you have to be in a group to grind if you don’t get a weapon 4 or 5 times higher than your level. Is the goal to not let the players grind on the own or is this just a factor of trying to figure out the balance of leveling.

nice I will sign in tomorrow then to test it out for you guys

Okay you’re good to go.

Hey Riley, this is happening to me as well. (Missing furniture.)

Go ahead and try logging back in now and see if it’s working.

it works, thank you -----

I think yours should be fixed now too Elk.

Yes, I can confirm it’s fixed! Thank you kindly.

This should be fixed for you too now Allen.

1 Like