Closed Beta Two Feedback Thread

When you go into the existing message, are you not seeing a thing at the bottom of the message panel that says “Type a response…”? If you tap on that you should be able to enter a reply. Let me know if it’s not there.

Thanks for all the other feedback, I will get working on that shortly.

Yo. So we are in the dungeon and it would appear that there is no actual floor. Orbs go right through it. Logan keeps teleporting under the floor and he says the loot is dropping down there.

As far as I could tell (and I may have missed something as I didn’t have a lot of time to play with it), I’d go into my messaging screen, see several windows for messages to people I’d sent and messages I’d received, but I could not select any to expand/continue/respond to. I’d poke them and nothing seemed to happen.

sword rush takes me under and most teleports. I found a helm loot bag under the map as well. I sort of maped out the whole dungeon under there because you can walk on it. So the floor is set under the dungeon. I spoiled it for myself :frowning:

That is intended. The attack value of the weapon is based on its level. The level it drops at is based on the level of the monster you kill. So if you kill a Level 10 it will always drop a certain attack value weapon if you get a drop.

The rare/epic/legendary then keeps that same attack value, and adds on additional stats/affixes. So it’s entirely possible while leveling you may get a Level 13 Uncommon weapon that is better for you than a Level 10 Epic. Of course as you approach end-game that will cease happening.

Oh I see, I bet this is happening with Sword Rush. Try not using Sword Rush at all and see if it keeps happening. I will work on getting that fixed.

Actually I think I can fix it if you all leave the dungeon. Are you very far along?

EDIT: So I deployed what I think should be a fix, but it won’t take effect until the zone restarts. So if you all leave and come back it should work. Up to you if you want to reset it or keep going.

Outside reforming party now.

we’ll reform now. Jus tbeat the first? bosss (Romom with levers) and my loot was under the map. Got it. They were shoulders of the plains :confused: I got the same loot off a cactaur! Also yes, sword rush is hte main culprit

Ah, that makes sense Riley, but it does feel a little weird with the name and quality being identical and the damage being so widely disparate. Maybe it would help if each level had it’s own name, or if the level of the gear was included?

I haven’t been able to put anything in my stall, when I talk to the guy, I just have a white screen.

so Sword rush still takes me under the map. Also the first pull in the dungeon is a mob of like, 15 enemies. Our only way to deal with it is to cheese it one at a time and keep porting back to the entrance and they’ll reset. This strategy is probably not what you had in mind (typing with headset on)

Oh, I forgot a couple:

Major:
Spell effects were not always being cleaned up correctly on the client. (Seemed to be happening a lot with Frost Bolt), so they pile up in the area after a while.

Minor:
Players were unable to see the models of other players weapons (for the default/old weapons from previous tests). We could see each other’s weapons once upgraded though. (New to this test)

also if the warrior attacks two enemies close together, the attacks will only hit one. If an enemy i smoving, it will trigger the sword fo rlike, 3 damage to any enemies in teh area.I guess I mean the sword isn’t very reliable with hitting the target you choose.

You may be using the wrong stall. If you talk to any of them then you will just get a white screen if you are buying something from them. Yours should be the one that you see has a chest next to it on the ground. If that’s the one you’re at let me know and I’ll take a look. You should just see a menu there right when you walk up, no need to wave at them.

So the bosses no longer have any specific loot. However, they have a much higher chance to drop Rare-level version of the loot at this level.

Once you get to Level 20 content, then the bosses have a much higher chance of dropping Epic-level loot (which regular monsters don’t drop).

Hmmmm…okay. I’m sending Robert to you guys to help us investigate. :slight_smile:

Actually go ahead and leave the dungeon and reset it one more time and let’s see if I got it this time. Should have fixed the Swoardboard rush and the loot drop hopefully.

I can now hit the floor with orbs. But only in some spots. :frowning:

I’m at the stalls now, and don’t see a chest next to any of them.

odd. every tiem I enter the desert dungeon I get an infinite loading screen. The monitor shows everyone, but it’s an epty area with the loading screen stuck in the middle. My HMD just shows black with a loading screen until I force close the game