- Player home chest interactions stutter and lag.
- Teleport pathing vanishes periodically leaving you stuck for a while, after holding down either of the grips. (Caused by the “Combat Sprint” option in the locomotion settings.)
- Enemy hitboxes overlap.
- When on an unstable connection, enemies will visually teleport around randomly for the player whenever they move.
- Various tutorial objects appearing despite having them turned off.
- In game VOIP is still unreliable and buggy.
- Other players’ class specific equipment shows in character preview in inventory.
- De-sync issues causing deaths to not properly show, spells to not be cast-able and many more issues.
Overworld Bugs: Thanks to @Atropos for sharing some bugs
- There are many solid objects which cause your screen to go black that you can walk through, which also block projectiles.
- There are several walls that are able to be glitched through, throughout the entire world (namely Highsteppe)
- Books on the floor are incredibly difficult to pick up sometimes.
- Second brotherhood kill quest person is named “brotherhood2” in journal.
- Some bosses/adds/mobs instantly lose aggro, resetting their health.
- Occasionally upon entering a dungeon, you will be placed outside of the map. Going to graveyard fixes this.
Dungeon Queuing Bugs:
- None that I’m aware of currently.
- Compass commonly gets stuck in arrow hand upon drawing bow. Repositioning the compass far from hands solves this issue.
- When your connection is unstable, you will occasionally not be able to draw. Activating your super (even if it isn’t charged) solves this issue.
- Super automatically shoots after activating it.
- Shield positioning relative to enemies doesn’t update properly, especially when using sliding movement. (example: Blocking a boss straight in front of you, and then jumping to his side, you have to keep your shield facing straight forward to block his next couple of attacks).
- Swinging upwards sometimes swings to either the left or right, depending on which side you swung closer to. The angle of the upwards swing counting is too low.
Musketeer Bugs: Thanks to @Atropos for sharing some bugs
- Orbs (especially healing ones) failing to register, and seemingly disappear. Common on moving targets, but not limited to them.
- Charged orbs only work on enemies, not allies.
- Gun will often “jam”, requiring you to re-equip it (which you cant do unless you’re out of combat).
- The card deck will freeze preventing you from drawing from it.
- Occasionally upon throwing a card up it disappears.
- Charging a shot while interacting with cards will misfire your ultimate.
- Guaranteed crit talent (every 6th shot) happens every 7th shot.
Paladin Bugs: Thanks to @Atropos for sharing some bugs
- Libram occasionally gets stuck to hand.
- Offhand plea happens almost immediately off cooldown and you still can’t control it due to trigger spot.
- Paladin rez plea 10min cd that starts over every time you zone change plus being insta-triggered.
- Paladin thrown hammer occasionally ground slamming.
- Haven’t played enough to know yet
Shaman Bugs: Thanks to @Atropos for sharing some bugs
- Totems and orbs from totems occasionally stop spawning.
- Mask floats far from face
- Shader on mask is different from every other shader in the game, giving it the appearance that it’s shiny.
- None for now
Critter Capture Bugs: Thanks to @Atropos for sharing some bugs
- Fast flying critters spin around like crazy.
- Blowing your horn doesn’t trigger the critter capture sometimes.
- Rare critters aren’t noticeable.
- Critters run/fly through walls and objects.
- Net gun horn has varying delays between use times.
- When on an unstable connection, the net gun has a varying delay between firing times, much like the horn.
- Mounts occasionally show while racing.
- Some class specific equipment shows while racing.
Public Event Bugs:
- Only two enemies in the Obnobi Camp event will attack the camp.
- Enemies commonly ignore their objective, allowing for easier than intended completion.
World Boss Bugs:
- Engraged tree boss will shoot pinecones and spawn tremors under players who died by him and respawned.
Auction House Bugs: Thanks to @Espiticus for sharing some bugs
- Bottoms of some posts (specifically item crates) being cut off.
- If bid and buyout are same, you cannot buyout or bid.
- Long names block kill counter on leaderboard.
- Leaderboard occasionally doesn’t show up, forcing you to relog to leave.
This post is a work in progress, and I will add and remove as time goes on.