Daeresha’s Orbus Fan Art - Thread#3

Just wanted to say, your art has always been a bright spot for me in this community and I always get super excited when I see that you have new stuff to show off. Thank you for having done so much of it and always being a ray of positivity, it’s been awesome seeing your art around. :smiley: Wanting to try other stuff is always exciting and we’ll be here if you decide to do more.

21 Likes

@Vasilia_F do you have any pictures of me in game?

@AcaviGER do you maybe?

2 Likes

witch one i maybe maybe not

1 Like

Thank you Mathieu and everyone, it means a lot to me that you all enjoy my amateur scribbles. :blush:

@Vasilia_F, or anyone, if you have a pic of Morfran’s head, for face/hair reference that’s all I would need. And maybe the blue crystal wand.

i have to check when i get home after work if i still have it

1 Like

Lia pulled this one from the old school Orbus archives lol sadly doesn’t show my face I’ll keep looking however

1 Like

I found this Will this work?

1 Like

By the way the first picture has the gear set I was talking about as well as color pattern

1 Like

That works :grinning:

1 Like

i can try looking more if i have

1 Like

i have this one

I don’t think it helps lol but ima go ahead and save it for myself #ripoldschool

@Mathieu_D Can we please have her artworks implemented one way or another. Rather it be a secret Easter egg or just simply a place that shows off all the amazing artwork she’s done for the whole community.

2 Likes

You can find some of her paintings as furniture to decorate your house with. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Beautiful @Mathieu_D that’s just amazing

2 Likes

If the pictures are what I think they are … that makes a lot of sense, the artworks are similar to hers.

2 Likes

Yep, I made two pieces for the Tinkerers class, Elongota and Bjorn Stafrute. :grin:

10 Likes

I check like everyday I’m so excited :laughing:

2 Likes

Technically shouldn’t be too much longer x3

1 Like

Got bored and painted this. Miss Orbus. Wish I had the mask irl

2 Likes